Wrestling Belt Signing Help
KC
2008-03-14 04:34:33 UTC
My friend works for Bret Hart and I asked her to get a replica championship
belt signed. It is simulated leather, what would work best to avoid
smudging or fadding? thanks gang!
Sue H
2008-03-14 20:08:41 UTC
On leather; I'd GUESS paint. Permanent marker may work. I think pen
would smear.

pe2
2008-03-15 02:52:00 UTC
Silver or Gold Sharpie. I see wrestling fans use these at NWA fan fest all
the time-

pe2
KC
2008-03-20 04:29:47 UTC
cool will try it. it has to get in the mail soon so I will put a few in the
box with the belt.,,,,thanks!