One time VP Candidate Jack Kemp dies.
chip1057
2009-05-03 20:11:38 UTC
Jack Kemp died this Saturday. I didn't know he was at one time a pro
football quarterback. He was a good signer, and I have
a couple of his autographs.

Here is the infor:
http://tinyurl.com/clxwyl

Chip
AutographDC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
davinci
2009-05-04 03:31:58 UTC
"chip1057" <***@gmail.com> wrote in I didn't know he was at one time a
pro football quarterback.

You gotta be kidding. Did you know that Obama is president?
Sue H
2009-05-04 01:43:03 UTC
And the trolls were just hibernating; sadly the reports of their
deaths were greatly exaggerated.
pe2
2009-05-04 21:20:44 UTC
I just dig out the shovel! :)
chip1057
2009-05-04 21:49:13 UTC
I just put all the deceased autographs into my "Dead" albums! I have
two so far. Extras, I would try to sell, but then that's if I have
more than one autograph from that person.

Chip
I just dig out the shovel! :)
pe2
2009-05-05 01:41:17 UTC
Sorry Chip, but Sue knows when I dig out the "Sho-vel", I'm referring to
"Plonking" the trolls...LOL!

Happy Hunting-
pe2
chip1057