In Person Success-Ric Flair meet and greet (For Mr Black's enjoyment)
pe2
2008-11-17 02:37:18 UTC
Hey all, and especially Mr. Black-
I got to meet the "Nature Boy" Ric Flair, in Norfolk-VA. He was the main
draw on a local card, doing a thank you meet and greet with the fans.

For $75, you got a $25 Ringside seat to the show, a photo op with Flair, and
an autograph from Flair. Plus-extra tickets could be purchased for the
autograph. i got one for a regular reader here in the group, and one for my
co-worker's son.

first you did the photo ops, then we did the autograph session. at the
session, ric was very cordial and super nice to the fans. you couldn't ask
for more. I had a pic made with him from 1994, showed it to him and he asked
where and when it was taken, and my age. he even complimented me for all the
respect and youthful appearance-i definitely enjoyed that! He signed a belt,
a figure and a PWI for me. A most of all-got that important handshake!

Ric was a class act, thanking the fans for all the support over the years,
then he mentioned how he loved the area and all the party spots he went to.
then he acknowledged two of his biggest fans-two senior ladies who he had
become friends with in coming to Norfolk for the last 20 years. He then went
on to make point by saying he never made "to first base" with those two
ladies and he appreciated their friendship.

Ricky Morton was on the card and he didn't even finish with a double drop
kick!!!! that was sad!!!! the show you ask-not bad, but I only knew a
handful of the local guys. the kids knew'm all!!! I told my friends-we're
getting old.

this was an early Christmas present from my new bride and just wanted to say
thanks, honey!

happy hunting-
pe2
Mr Black
2008-11-17 08:22:26 UTC
Post by pe2
[...]
Im going to have to go with the expected reply here mate...
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!