Wanted: addy or signed items from Colleen Farrington
Gordon
2008-01-28 01:58:53 UTC
This one-time Playmate and former nightclub singer is now ~72. I
don't know if she remarried but she has used the names Colleen Price
and Colleen Scott. There just isn't much of anything on the net about
her. Has anyone seen any autographed items from her? I have some old
pulp mags with mini-spreads on her and I would like to see if I could
get her to sign one.

v/r Gordon
Sue H
2008-01-28 15:49:54 UTC
I looked for her; nothing. Best bet is to write to Diane Lane... We
don't even know if she remarried (most likely) to find out her married
name. If you knew that, you could look her name up in a phone book as
she lives in GA and probably back to the place she was born.

v/r Gordon
Gordon
2008-01-29 00:52:17 UTC
Thanks for checking, Sue! I've looked for months without success. I
think you are right - probably remarried and since she liked to take
different names, tracking her down would be unlikely. Fun,
anyways...

Back into the lurker observation booth ;)

v/r Gordon
M***@gmail.com
2008-03-08 21:52:06 UTC
Thanks for checking, Sue!  I've looked for months without success.  I
think you are right - probably remarried and since she liked to take
different names, tracking her down would be unlikely.  Fun,
anyways...
Back into the lurker observation booth ;)
v/r Gordon
I know exactly where she is, and no she hasn't remarried since Larry
Price passed away.