Success! NBA Superstar!
Mr Black
2008-11-14 10:23:41 UTC
As a Mavs fan, im VERY happy, and incredibly suprised with this one.

Dirk Nowitzki - STC (Signed Trading Card)

Dirk Nowitzki
c/o Dallas Mavericks
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219

Took about 4 weeks.
Was sent while pre-season was running.

Its not an autopen, and matches the newer version of his graph with the line
under it.

MrB.
Zoom
oooo eee such big newzzz
pe2
2008-11-15 02:50:13 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
As a Mavs fan, im VERY happy, and incredibly suprised with this one.
Dirk Nowitzki - STC (Signed Trading Card)
Dirk Nowitzki
c/o Dallas Mavericks
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
Took about 4 weeks.
Was sent while pre-season was running.
Its not an autopen, and matches the newer version of his graph with the
line under it.
MrB.
oooo eee such big newzzz
With comments like that-sounds like you're trolling the group, and not being
of help to the group. Looks like a plonk to me! Congrats Mr. Black!
Zoom
2008-11-16 00:46:41 UTC
Post by pe2
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
As a Mavs fan, im VERY happy, and incredibly suprised with this one.
Dirk Nowitzki - STC (Signed Trading Card)
Dirk Nowitzki
c/o Dallas Mavericks
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
Took about 4 weeks.
Was sent while pre-season was running.
Its not an autopen, and matches the newer version of his graph with the
line under it.
MrB.
oooo eee such big newzzz
With comments like that-sounds like you're trolling the group, and not
being of help to the group. Looks like a plonk to me! Congrats Mr. Black!
What is so big about this news,100's of athletes return requests for
autographs.
If you follow the NBA,Nowitski ain't Kobe,or Lebron,or Carmelo.
I got Nowitzki about 3 years ago,not exactly a major score.
Do you homework junior before you insult me.
Mr Black
2008-11-15 22:38:04 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by pe2
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
[...]
Not a major score??? The guy is a 7 time all star, and 8 time all nba !!!
and you compare him to Carmelo who has been an all star once
???.....clearly, you dont know sh!t.
Back under yor rock now worm
Zoom
2008-11-16 05:42:33 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by pe2
With comments like that-sounds like you're trolling the group, and not
being of help to the group. Looks like a plonk to me! Congrats Mr. Black!
What is so big about this news,100's of athletes return requests for
autographs.
If you follow the NBA,Nowitski ain't Kobe,or Lebron,or Carmelo.
I got Nowitzki about 3 years ago,not exactly a major score.
Do you homework junior before you insult me.
Not a major score??? The guy is a 7 time all star, and 8 time all nba !!!
and you compare him to Carmelo who has been an all star once
???.....clearly, you dont know sh!t.
Back under yor rock now worm
I'm not the one bragging about Nowitski junior,I know tons more than you do.
Nowitski signs pretty freely,so your fish in a barrel news don't mean squat.
Don't go after me,you are small-time as are your successes.
By the way,nice name.
Mr Black
2008-11-16 04:28:52 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by pe2
[...]
Guess what "Junior"...
I have been on this group since 1996, and have been collecting for over
twenty years, so why dont you and your "tons" of knowledge run along now
before i decide to spank you
Zoom
2008-11-16 19:59:02 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by pe2
[...]
I didn't realize you were a priest,spanking isn't my thing Father.
I think that you have to be a alter boy to like that sort of thing.
There should be a ng for you,since you get off on that .
Ya perv !

p.s. Wow 20 yrs,you are big time !
Mr Black
<yawn> owned. plonk. next.
Zoom
moron,perv,toys r us...fatboy in the basement (hee hee )
Sue H
2008-11-17 01:04:44 UTC
Please upload photo of yourself. I already know what Mr. B looks like
etc and guessing he could kick your ass in a minute.... I'd be careful
if I were you. PS that's not funny except for the irony part which is
you laughing at yourself.
Zoom
2008-11-18 23:37:17 UTC
Post by Zoom
moron,perv,toys r us...fatboy in the basement (hee hee )
Very funny stuff when a guy (giving the benefit of the doubt) says he wants
to spank me !
He sounds like a very lonely guy.A real tough guy on the internet,making
empty threats.
Oh yeah...the part where says he owns me...classic,what the hell does that
crap mean ?
Some lame half-assed comeback,and lo and behold plink-plonk he owns me.
I don't live in that fantasy world,as he does.Basement Boy can think his
crazy thoughts,
its America,home of freedom of speech,no matter how dumb it his.
I welcome his thoughts,something for me to laugh at after a hard day.
Zoom
2008-11-19 00:15:45 UTC
Post by Zoom
moron,perv,toys r us...fatboy in the basement (hee hee )
That comment about this joker "kicking my ass " is noted also !

Mr Black
2008-11-15 11:55:24 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
As a Mavs fan, im VERY happy, and incredibly suprised with this one.
Dirk Nowitzki - STC (Signed Trading Card)
Dirk Nowitzki
c/o Dallas Mavericks
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
Took about 4 weeks.
Was sent while pre-season was running.
Its not an autopen, and matches the newer version of his graph with the
line under it.
MrB.
oooo eee such big newzzz
Again, I put it to you that you are trolling a dead usenet group....who is
the most tragic amongst us?
Zoom
What he said !?!x!
Sue H

MrB.
pe2
2008-11-15 02:51:04 UTC
Congrats Mr. Black! always good to see a regular have some Success!!

pe2
Mr Black
2008-11-16 01:47:33 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by pe2
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
[...]
Furthermore, out of the 3 players you have listed, have you ever heard of
any of them ever signing TTM? No, I dont think so.
Lastly, can you name me ANY other former league MVP that is still playing
that will sign TTIM? No, i dont think so.
Thus perhaps its best if you shut up while youre behind.
Zoom
2008-11-16 05:47:36 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Mr Black
Not a major score??? The guy is a 7 time all star, and 8 time all nba !!!
and you compare him to Carmelo who has been an all star once
???.....clearly, you dont know sh!t.
Back under yor rock now worm
Furthermore, out of the 3 players you have listed, have you ever heard of
any of them ever signing TTM? No, I dont think so.
Lastly, can you name me ANY other former league MVP that is still playing
that will sign TTIM? No, i dont think so.
Thus perhaps its best if you shut up while youre behind.
Back down junior and don't get so crazy over nothing.I've had plenty of
successes bigger than
the stuff you get.You can't get me with you lame comebacks.
Face it,this ain't big news.
Go after Eddie Curry,not that is a BIG success.
Worm,how dare you,I'm a snake !!!!
Mr Black
2008-11-16 04:30:25 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Mr Black
Not a major score??? The guy is a 7 time all star, and 8 time all nba
!!! and you compare him to Carmelo who has been an all star once
???.....clearly, you dont know sh!t.
Back under yor rock now worm
Furthermore, out of the 3 players you have listed, have you ever heard of
any of them ever signing TTM? No, I dont think so.
Lastly, can you name me ANY other former league MVP that is still playing
that will sign TTIM? No, i dont think so.
Thus perhaps its best if you shut up while youre behind.
Back down junior and don't get so crazy over nothing.I've had plenty of
successes bigger than
the stuff you get.You can't get me with you lame comebacks.
Face it,this ain't big news.
Go after Eddie Curry,not that is a BIG success.
Worm,how dare you,I'm a snake !!!!
ladies and gentlemen, the above is what i like to commonly term completely
owned.
Zoom
2008-11-16 21:07:48 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Mr Black
[...]
And the tooth fairy is gonna visit you too.
Hey Black,click your heels 3 times,close your eyes and believe.
Damn,that doesn't work either !
Are you sure your not some fat middle aged guy living in your parents
basement,
because you sure reek of it.
I'm sure the only thing you own is a big Star Wars figure collection.
But thats important too !
Mr Black
2008-11-16 20:17:14 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
Post by Mr Black
[...]
typical pwnage. you have no arguement, so you revert to trolling. i own you.
plonk.
Zoom
2008-11-16 23:44:31 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by Zoom
Post by Mr Black
ladies and gentlemen, the above is what i like to commonly term
completely owned.
And the tooth fairy is gonna visit you too.
Hey Black,click your heels 3 times,close your eyes and believe.
Damn,that doesn't work either !
Are you sure your not some fat middle aged guy living in your parents
basement,
because you sure reek of it.
I'm sure the only thing you own is a big Star Wars figure collection.
But thats important too !
typical pwnage. you have no arguement, so you revert to trolling. i own
you. plonk.
Keep telling yourself that basement boy !
You probably have invisable friends too.
Hurry down to Toys R Us...hop on your bike.