WTF is up with all these trolls?
Mr Black
2008-05-29 09:26:03 UTC
One of you guys bored and felt like putting on some new socks?
Strickler gone into overdrive since we called him on his "sharon" bullsh!t?
School holidays again somewhere in the States?

MrB
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
ali g
2008-05-29 22:32:48 UTC
Post by Mr Black
One of you guys bored and felt like putting on some new socks?
Strickler gone into overdrive since we called him on his "sharon" bullsh!t?
School holidays again somewhere in the States?
MrB
--
you are one weird dude,you need to get your fat self up off the chair and
get outside
sad,sad,sad
AutographPros.com
2008-05-29 20:42:10 UTC
Post by ali g
you are one weird dude,you need to get your fat self up off the chair and
get outside
no imagination,that school thing...boy,just can't get it out of that
cement head of yours
one lonely old guy...no friends...nothing but useless,lame,tired insults
waiting for the mailman to bring an autograph,to make the day worthwhile
sad,sad,sad
I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Black, what trolls...lol.
--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
sad,sad,sad
Mr Black
2008-05-29 23:27:11 UTC
Post by AutographPros.com
Post by ali g
you are one weird dude,you need to get your fat self up off the chair and
get outside
no imagination,that school thing...boy,just can't get it out of that
cement head of yours
one lonely old guy...no friends...nothing but useless,lame,tired insults
waiting for the mailman to bring an autograph,to make the day worthwhile
sad,sad,sad
I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Black, what trolls...lol.
haha...yeah...he's my pet. he follows me around. I own him. You can pat him
if you like, as his bark is far worse than his bite. lol
ali g
2008-05-30 21:01:28 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by AutographPros.com
Post by ali g
you are one weird dude,you need to get your fat self up off the chair
and get outside
no imagination,that school thing...boy,just can't get it out of that
cement head of yours
one lonely old guy...no friends...nothing but useless,lame,tired insults
waiting for the mailman to bring an autograph,to make the day worthwhile
sad,sad,sad
I have no idea what you are talking about Mr. Black, what trolls...lol.
haha...yeah...he's my pet. he follows me around. I own him. You can pat
him if you like, as his bark is far worse than his bite. lol
wow...this isn't even fun now,you get more pathetic with each reply
you are shooting blanks now
he's my pet,what a hoot !
nice reply from the 12 yr vet of the newsgoups
so much time invested
so little to say

time to troll,troll,troll

that is the right term isn't it mr 12 year vet
king of the autograph newsgroup

oh well school is back in

oh wait is that the mailman,

harvey kornan died !

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Frank Sickles
2008-05-30 04:46:41 UTC
"Mr Black" <***@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:483e7747$0$13948$***@news.optusnet.com.au...
One of you guys bored and felt like putting on some new socks? Strickler
gone into overdrive since we called him on his "sharon" bullsh!t? School
holidays again somewhere in the States?

My name is Frank Sickles and I am not a troll.