More stuff
2009-05-19 16:12:47 UTC
Back issues of "Star Wars Insider" you pick the issue 2.50 each

Back catalogs from "Profiles in History" and "Signature House" 4.00
each - if you bought anything from them, you will want the catalog as
it's VERY important for provenance.

Various Star Wars books; paperback 2.50 each (some brand new never
read) hardcover 4.00 each.

Star Wars wrapping paper 5.00 roll VINTAGE RARE

Many pieces of China (I've got Crest-o-gold, Atlas, Warranted 22kt,
Royal China, Liberty China, Avon Figurines - fine porcelain, Home
interiors).

Animation Cels: Speed Racer (action features Mark V in race/ no
background but does have drawing with it); 15.00 plus shipping. This
is a produciton cel with peg holes; it's from the second series, not
the one from the 60's.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Model Cel I believe (not a production
cel). 10.00 plus shipping

Tenshini Narumon "Norelle" cel production with original Japanese
markings and peg holes etc. Gorgeous and does come with the drawing
25.00 plus shipping

She Ra Cel signed by Lou Scheimer. Gorgeous cel with peg
holes/production numbers facing front full body with four other
characters in it; large too. Does have a background. The only
drawback on it is it's dedicated to me but a little alcohol will
probably remove as is on acetate. 25.00

19 1972 "Eisenhower dollars". 1.50 each plus shipping or all for 1.40
each if you buy them all.

2 2005 Mint sets 25.00 each plus shipping.

Many Wheat cents - I've got a list; tell me what you need and we'll
make a deal/trade. They go from 1916-1959 (I think there's two
1969D's also)

Many foreign coins. Many countries, about 80-90 coins (Oman, Jordan,
United Arab Emirates, Belgium, Germany, Eurocents, Canada). Make
offer.
Sue H