Ali G
Gummby3
2008-06-04 01:21:11 UTC
Sue, normally I'm the one telling people to ignore the trolls. The
only reason I saw this post is because it was posted with his/her
quote in it. I honestly want to hear him/her back up what was posted.

Since this is the most he/she (I say he/she because Ali is a unisex
name) has written in a single post, I'm curious. Let's break this
why take so much offense to what i think ?
The same can be asked about you. You have come into a newsgroup with
a specific topic, yet you have done nothing but belittle the other
posters. Evidently, you take offense on what everyone else posts.
Why?
i didn't realize no one here has any kind of sense of humor
or sarcasm
Again, you have yet to make any constructive posts for us to tell the
difference between your "humor" and your "sarcasm". You have done
nothing but goad people into arguing with your asinine comments.
when you spend your life in here trying to impress the other 9 people
you may be the one who needs a life
There are more than 9 posters here. Most have stopped posting because
of trolls posting comments that neither advance the group or
contribute in conversations in any way. My single post asking about
everyone's collecting habits has drawn at least one non-regular poster
out. I'm hoping that this group can get back to way it was years ago.
collecting autographs is fun,not a way of life
Ah! So you do have some connection to the hobby. Why don't you post
about that instead of goading trouble?
we all have opinions,apparently you're not mature enough to
understand
that
And now we get to a good point. You are saying that we don't respect
your right to make your "posts", but you don't respect the opinion of
the majority of the regular posters on what we accept. This group is
about autograph collecting, but it is also about the entertainment
world in general too. Who cares if death notices are posted. The
notices have been noted on here for all of the years that I've been
here. So far, you are the only one that has a problem with it. If
you don't like it, don't read it. I don't read every single post made
in the groups that I follow. It's as simple as that. I also make my
post about cancelled TV shows. It's not about autograph collecting,
in general, but it is related. You are more than welcome to
contribute to the group. Lord knows we need more posters. If you're
not interested in contributing to the group, it's like complaining
about reality TV, yet you watch the shows every week. It makes no
sense.
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
barefoot
2008-06-04 01:59:25 UTC
well, i don't watch reality shows....so can i moan and groan about
those?
mike
Gummby3
mike
ali g
2008-06-07 05:00:29 UTC
[...]
wow,you did think that one out didn't you
maybe there are 11 people here
my mistake
Sue H
my mistake
Gummby3
Sue H
2008-06-07 12:47:02 UTC
Okay; I am lost I think. I guess I was out of it for a few days and
don't know who's arguing about who and about what but I see a couple
names and have been ignoring them so that may be part of why I have no
clue what's happening.
Gummby3
2008-06-07 03:16:03 UTC
I'm offering your a chance to be a part of the solution and not the
problem. You don't have to be an ass. If you can't respond to an
honest message, why bother being here at all. I did not belittle you
in any way, so I don't deserve the attitude. You stated that you did
not like the type of responses your were given. I tried to talk to
you like you were an intelligent person. Was I wrong to do so? Let
me know and I can just as easily add you to my blocked list as it was
to temporarily unblock you.