Wrestling IPs and a TTM Success Yesterday
Craig
2008-04-19 11:30:48 UTC
First the TTM:

Ann B. Davis (Alice on the Brady Bunch) The address i easy to find
but email me if you need it and I'll find it. She sent me a 3x5
signed photo plus a handwritten letter answering a couple of
questions I had and telling me to send a couple of items I asked
about getting signed.

The IPs:

Went to a "Legends" wrestling event in PA last Saturday and got the
following: (This is gonna be a little long)

Jimmy Hart signed Gentrys LPs, poster, TC and IC.
Greg "The Hammer" Valentine signed TC,poster, book. I posed with
both Jimmy and Greg together in the locker room holding Jimmy's
megaphone which was pretty cool.
Brutus Beefcake was pretty unfriendly but signed "The Wrestling
Album" LP, IC, TC and poster.
Virgil signed a photo of him with my son, for my son.
Marty Jannetty signed a SummerSlam program, IC and poster.
Jake "The Snake" Roberts signed a poster, one of my personal checks
with his photo on it, and TC. Posed for photo
Barry Darsow signed two Demolition Smash and a Repo Man figure, as
well as signing an old NWA program as "Krusher Krushev",and poster.
Bill Eadie signed a Demolition figure, poster and Masked Superstar
book. Got photo with both the guys in their Demolition get ups
The Barbarian and Warlord each signed two TCs, poster, two old NWA
mags and posed for a photo.
Tommy Rich signed a poster and posed for a photo with me right after
his match so I have an excellent shot of us with him bleeding all
over.
Finaly Adbullah the Butcher signed two action figures, poster and
book. We were in the locker room and I asked for a photo op. He
asked how I wanted it posed and I told him he could choose. (He was
in his full ring gear before the match.) He took me over to a table
that they had been using as a craft services table. He grabbed me by
the head and said "Ready?". He asked me twice and I told him I was
thinking we were GONNA pose like he was hitting my head on the
table. He slammed my head on the table, but I knew enough to put my
arm up and I kind of sold the move. He did this twice and then
picked me up and told me to turn around, putting me in a submission
hold with my arm, and then put me on the table and started hitting me
with a pizza box. Pizza flew everywhere. I was trying not to laugh
and "sell" the "attack". He also got some choking in with his
forearm while I was on the table. He was, of course, pulling the
punches. I got tons of pictures of this. When I got up from the
table I said "THAT WAS AWESOME" and everyone laughed. I marked out
and thanked Abdullah for the "privilege" LOL We then posed for a
couple of regular pictures.

Sorry for the long post but wanted to do it justice.

Good Luck,
Craig
pe2
2008-04-19 13:19:20 UTC
Congrats, Craig!

That was like when I asked DDP (Diamond Dallas Page) for a photo many years
ago. I though I was going to get a regular handshake when he said "Stand
beside me", then, without hesitating-the fool put me in the "Diamond
cutter", and scared the hebe jeebees out of me. pro wrasslin' is real!!!

Again, great haul!
Todd F.
2008-04-20 09:07:20 UTC
LOL.. DDP did that to me too..

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Again, great haul!
Craig
2008-04-20 14:57:29 UTC
I had Sgt Slaughter put me in the Cobra Clutch, or whatever the heck
you call it, when we took a photo together. He kept wanting to make
sure I was allright after he did it. Guess he didn't want the lawsuit
� � LOL.. DDP did that to me too..
Todd F.
--
Post by pe2
Congrats, Craig!
That was like when I asked DDP (Diamond Dallas Page) for a photo many
years ago. I though I was going to get a regular handshake when he said
"Stand beside me", then, without hesitating-the fool put me in the
"Diamond cutter", and scared the hebe jeebees out of me. pro wrasslin' is
real!!!
Again, great haul!- Hide quoted text -
Todd F.
2008-04-22 04:35:40 UTC
My favorite is when Jose got my Jake The Snake Roberts figure signed.
When Jose stood next to Jake, Jake screamed.. Hey this guy tried to grab my
ass. Jose didn't think it was funny. I found it hilarious when he told me..
hahaha..

Todd F.

Mr Black
2008-04-22 09:13:02 UTC
Post by Todd F.
My favorite is when Jose got my Jake The Snake Roberts figure signed.
When Jose stood next to Jake, Jake screamed.. Hey this guy tried to grab
my ass. Jose didn't think it was funny. I found it hilarious when he told
me.. hahaha..
Todd F.
hahaha...ahhh Jake...high as a kite, but still funny as hell

KC
2008-04-20 06:31:51 UTC
Congrats, good for you, a great haul. Up here in CAN, we get nothing close
to that.
FYI: I got my photos back from my friend who works for Bret Hart, there he
is holding my Winged eagle belt snarling at the camera. COOOOOL....These
guys are great and truly show, they do it for us, the fans!
Craig
Todd F.