Star Collector Mailbox - 11/3
Gummby3
2008-11-03 23:29:09 UTC
The mailbox has been dry for a few weeks, but it fired up today!

Ms Dorice "Dorrie" Reid - AAGPBL
1165 Via Santa Paulo
Vista, CA 92081-6332
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received both signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 11/3) - 80 days

Ms Marie Zeigler - AAGPBL
2502 North 22nd Avenue
Apartment 78
Phoenix, AZ 85009-1926
(mailed trading card, custom index card, SASE; received trading card
signed, index card inscribed/signed)
(sent 8/15 - received 11/3) - 80 days

The best for last! I FINALLY received a success from Kate Mulgrew!!
As a Star Trek fan, this leaves one elusive Captain to complete the
set, Scott Backula.

Kate Mulgrew
Equus
c/o Broadhurst Theatre
235 West 44th Street
New York, NY 10036
(mailed 8x10 color picture, SASE; received trading it
inscribed/signed)
(sent 10/5 - received 11/3) - 29 days
--
Mike
Gummby3
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Zoom
2008-11-04 19:39:14 UTC
Post by Gummby3
[...]
i think my mother was the only woman that didn't play ball back in the
30"s/40's