Offer: press kits..
2008-03-13 18:53:28 UTC
I am cleaning out my stuff and have some in ok condition (not perfect
but photos are so it's good for collectors who want to send to people)

Make offer for whole batch which includes:

Pagemaster (folder, sleeve containing 5 b/white photos, three stapled
inserts of promo stuff; crew list etc)

My Favorite Martian (folder (has pretty bad crunch in left corner), 6
b/white photos and booklet with info; cast/crew and all that in it)

Rising Sun (Folder, sleeve containing 7 b/w photos)

I Wanna Hold Your Hand 2 b/w photos and three stapled information
packets containing all about film etc; pretty thick; no folder with
this one.

I also have calendars I'll include if interested at no extra cost...
celebrity cat calendar with celebs and their cats (you can mail the
photos to the celeb), 2007 Movie Calendar with 12 different movie
photos you can mail to celebs to sign... and 2003 Fine Arts Calendar
(from Christopher and Dana Reeves with their photo on inside cover);
this can be mailed to artists or Dana to sign.

Also for anyone into stamp collecting: several sheets of collectible
9-11 stamps (UNUSED) From Grenada at value of 3.60 each sheet; will
throw in cancelled stamps of flag that came with it.

Also, several catalogs from Profiles in History and Signature House...

If interested, email me. Will entertain offer on the whole bunch or
stamps separate from the other batch.
Sue H
2008-03-13 19:01:42 UTC
Stamps... I just realized I have stamps from other countries unused;
collectible.

Azerbaycan (Have NO IDEA what country this is) three 1500 m stamp
with their flag and ours and Twin Towers...

Republic of Guinea 4 each 500 F stamps with Statue of Liberty and
hands...suggesting freindship/help

4 each St Kitts 80 cent stamps "United We Stand" with our flag, theirs
and a fireman's hat.

St vincent 6.00 stamp (1) In Memorium

and the others are the 80 cent 4 per sheet (I have 5 of them) stamps
casdon
2008-03-14 10:43:49 UTC
"Azerbaycan (Have NO IDEA what country this is) three 1500 m stamp" >
with their flag and ours and Twin Towers...

I think you mean the country of Azerbaijan , which borders the
countires of Russia, Georgia, Iran and Armenia on the Caspian Sea.
Post by Sue H
[...]
stamps separate from the other batch.- Hide quoted text -