Cool Autographed Memorabilia Website, they have cool stuff!!!
c***@yahoo.com
2009-05-19 05:46:08 UTC
You all should check out this cool website, www.neautograph.com, they
have authentic autographed item, that are hand signed by each person ,
not reprint. There awesome look them up at www.neautograph.com
4***@gmail.com
2009-05-19 09:11:45 UTC
Stuff is crap, 1st item is a Batman poster signed by Heath Ledger that
came out after he died. Don't waste your time, if he doesn't know he
is selling junk he shouldn't be selling in the 1st place.
Sue H
2009-05-19 10:52:14 UTC
Yeah, we already outed this site before...
not reprint. There awesome look them up at www.neautograph.com
b***@yahoo.com
2009-05-19 18:08:23 UTC
yeah, everything on this site is a forgery.
trust me, i've done enough premieres and press junkets in both los
angeles and new york, there's not too many people doing posters. and
none of them are doing them with different markers. seriously, when
someone has a bunch of cast signed posters, that's a HUGE red flag.
but i doubt we will see another post from this person advertising
neautographs.