Addy's...now I'm liberated
NoAce
2008-10-07 01:49:37 UTC
Maya Angelou She never played in a
80's band.
3240 Valley Rd.
Winston-Salem, NC 28106-2504
USA
Ernest Borgnine He's an actor !
3055 Lake Glen Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
USA
Elvira She does scary horror stuff
! :(
c/o Queen B Prods.
4570 Van Nuys Blvd. #306
Sherman Oaks, CA.91403
USA
Steve Perry From the ever so crappy 70's/80's
band Journey
650 California St #900
San Francisco, CA 94108
USA
KC & The Sunshine Band They were far better than Journey,Styx,REO
and all the girlie bands
c/o William Morris Agency
1325 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10019
USA
John Densmore From a 60's band called
The Doors (not a girlie band)
9595 Wilshire Boulevard, #1026
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA
Eddie Deezen Maybe the best actor
ever ! Look up this guy at the IMDB.com-classic
C/o The Eddie Deezen Fan Club
W.D.I
Attention: Eddie's Autographs
PO Box 21
Glen Ridge, NJ 07028
USA
Susie-Here is more pertinent ( having a clear decisive relevance to the
matter in hand) info in 5 min than you put in this year.
Gummby3
2008-10-06 23:04:27 UTC
The help is appreciated. I'm sure someone will be happy that you
posted and it might just have helped their collection.

BUT... you can't possibly think that making a single, pertinent,
on-topic post (with you using at least two fake email puppets)
vindicates all of the other stuff that you have posted on here.
Maybe, if you had started off this way, 98% of the crap posted here
would not have been. Even with her off-topic posts, Sue still has
contributed more to this group, topic wise, than you could dream of...
Just an observation.
--
Mike
Gummby3
NoAce
Not a very good observation,I deserve heaps of credit and adulation.
Sue H
NoAce
2008-10-07 03:22:27 UTC
Post by Sue H
Well if would be useful if they signed... which most on here will not.
I guess you are the be all end all of autograph collecting now aren't you.
I couldn't be right now,could I ?
Eddie Deezen,Hollywood giant,very quick signer !
Ha !
John Densmore,2 week turnaround,ooh,I guess you are wrong again !
Ernie Borgnine,2 months to return my photo,you are consistant .
Thanks for your quick not-too-important input,always appreciated.
Need to do your homework,seems I know more than most here,
sarcasm and all.
Gummby3
2008-10-07 00:51:26 UTC
To be fair, you are correct, in this instance. Mr. Borgnine is very
receptive to his fans. The flash in the pans of today could take
lessons from him. Deezen is a good signer, but he requires that you
sign a form that states that you will never sell his autograph. It's
pretty non-binding as I don't know how he expects to enforce it.
Densmore is hit or miss, going by address updates to my site.

As for knowing more than us, I doubt that. Everyone has knowledge in
different areas. That just makes us more experienced than others here
and there. People might be more receptive to you if you didn't hide
behind a fake email. If you're simply a collector, why hide?
sarcasm and all.
Sue H
Mr Black
2008-10-08 02:35:34 UTC
Post by Sue H
Why hide? Or for that matter, why bash everyone instead of
participating intelligently!
why try and reason with a troll?

Sue H
2008-10-07 01:11:40 UTC
Yes, but the others won't sign... and so why'd you cut and paste them
in then? Why THAT batch? KC better than Steve Perry? COUGH.

I could have dissed you for YOUR tastes but I did not (except for the
cough... which is really serious, you lost it with that one). It's
all a matter of personal preference, not something you should knock
down in others. Everyone has different tastes and that doesn't make
any right or wrong. But if you want to continue on, we can, I am game
if you are ...

You know more than most here you say? AHA! So I get it all now.
It's so very clear. You resent anyone who appears better than you.
You feel you are outclassed and now lost your place? Thought you'd
come to this board and be king or something? Is that it? You are
constantly berating me (or TRYING to) saying I think I am better. I
never said that, inferred that or I think acted like that. So for you
to perceive that, and then add the "I know more on here than most"
comment, means you are indeed just a threatened person who longs to
belong somewhere. Well if that's true get a clue. You catch more
flies with honey than vinegar. As far as wanting to be a higher
ranking person on here or anywhere for that matter, be a decent human
being for starters. Follow that up with pertinent info to share with
others. Then you will be the person you so desire. But it seems you
sabotage yourself. I'd finish the psychology profile, but in your
heart, you know why you troll. You know, it's never too late to try
to turn it around. But it's my guess we already know you... and you
can't.

PS I doubt you know more than anyone here or you'd of contributed
positively to show how much you know.