on Ebay today
chip1057
2008-08-06 18:10:47 UTC
I have two autographed books on eBay this Wednesday. Please
check out:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chipiii_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thanks for looking.
Chip

Calrima@aol.com
2008-08-06 18:21:18 UTC
Good luck.

Im sure the Carter Signed Book will sell very well.

Den

chip1057
2008-08-06 19:47:56 UTC
Thanks Den. I am planning on selling a lot more signed books like one
from Eugenia Price who wrote "Svannah", John Grsham's "The Client",
and even Astronaut Jim Irwin's book on Ararat.

Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
Tony Evans
chip1057
2008-08-07 17:00:38 UTC
Thanks for letting me know. I looked all over for similar signatures,
and this did look different. I got the original receipt for this
Perot book, so I'll just remove this one. Thanks!

My aunt in Atlanta, GA got the Jimmy Carter autographed book for me.
I have items with his full signature though which is more valuable.

Chip
chip1057
2008-08-07 17:05:47 UTC
Tony,
Thanks for the concern, and I have removed the Perot autographed book
from the sells until I get more
authenticity of the autograph. I have the original receipt from this
item a long time ago.

Chip
Tony Evans
2008-08-08 08:11:55 UTC
yw.....it was a very smooth signature, but nothing like an in person from
that timeframe....maybe a secretary signed it?
Post by chip1057
I have two autographed books on eBay this Wednesday. Please
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chipiii_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Post by Tony Evans
Post by chip1057
Thanks for looking.
Chip
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
chip1057
2008-08-08 11:35:43 UTC
Do you have copies of his signature scanned? I'd like to compare. If
this was received TTM by someone in 1991, then you might be right. Or
he could have taken time to write out his signature on slow days.
People's signature changes throughout times.

Chip
Post by chip1057
I have two autographed books on eBay this Wednesday. Please
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/chipiii_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ
Post by Tony Evans
Post by chip1057
Thanks for looking.