FS: Lennox Lewis "Autographed" 8x10 Photo with COA
j. r. sinclair
2008-12-12 11:43:47 UTC
Lennox Lewis "Autographed" 8x10 Photo with COA

I have for sale a Lennox Lewis "Autographed" 8x10 Photo with Certificate Of
Authenticity. The photo is a waist-high of Lennox Lewis with Lewis looking
straight ahead with his boxing gloves in front. The Photo is Autographed
"Lennox Lewis" in blue felt-tip sharpie.
The Lennox Lewis "Autographed" 8x10 Photo is in MINT condition.
Price $75. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Zoom
When did this become craigslist ?
Sue H
2008-12-12 21:17:18 UTC
It's more close to autographs than ANYTHING you've ever posted. Oh
and though his post isn't funny, it's funnier than anything you ever
posted. Move along troll to alt.kindergarten.humor
Zoom
Doh !
Lorrie S.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-12-17 17:39:20 UTC
one hit wonder???? he beat every single heavyweight champion of his
era...no one else has done that...and he's real nice about signing...
i don't know if j.r. sinclair's autographs are legit as he's selling
stuff without putting out pics of the autographs...but lennox lewis is
a champion for the ages.
Ruddell
2008-12-18 00:48:14 UTC
On Wed, 17 Dec 2008 11:39:20 -0600, ***@yahoo.com wrote
(in article
Post by b***@yahoo.com
one hit wonder???? he beat every single heavyweight champion of his
era...no one else has done that...and he's real nice about signing...
i don't know if j.r. sinclair's autographs are legit as he's selling
stuff without putting out pics of the autographs...but lennox lewis is
a champion for the ages.
Actually, you're wrong but I'm on your side. Rocky Marciano went 49 - 0 but
Lennox did revenge his two losses. And quite nicely too.

But how do we know if this photo is legit?
--
Cheers!

Dennis

Remove 'Elle-Kabong' to reply