Past Two Months In Persons
Craig
2008-10-21 02:19:03 UTC
Haven't posted my in person successes for awhile so thought I would
try and catch up. I'll try to remember them...

Cheech and Chong signed 11 things for me.

Motorhead signed well over 30 things for me. I had a WW 2 flag Lemmy
wanted so he paid me for that, gave me laminates, and we hung out with
the band on the bus, as well as taking Mikkey Dee on a food run to
Wendy's.

Robin Williams signed all five of my items and posed for photos. He
was class and didn't smell like Jay Tomas says he does.

Robbie Dupree signed two LPs for me.

Larry Hoppen of Orleans signed several LPs for me.

Sarah Palin blew me off, so I guess I have to vote Democratic?

Linda Purl signed several Happy Days items which she was impressed I
had,as well as the Crazy Mama DVD. Her son was with her and had never
heard of Happy Days. LOL

Deidre Hall signed a few photos and my Electra Woman action figure.
She was surprised to see that one.

Everyone's favorite Democrat, Dennis Kucinich, signed a photo a a Lil'
Dems (from the show Lil' Bush) photo for me.

Kane Hodder, Jason from Friday 13th, signed my son's machete for him.
he was surprised because it was real and ot one of the rounded ones
you see in the movies. He proceeded to take it and shove it between
the socket of his eye and his eyeball making it look like he had put
his eye out. He said the trick was placing it just right.

I worked Charlotte Kemp's autograph table at a show. She signed my
Playboys and got me a few signatures from the convention including
John Saxon and Marilyn Chambers.

Tony Kornheiser signed an IC for me. Ran into him at a hotel.

Everyone posed for photos. I think that was all I have gotten since
September. If I think of any more I'll post them.

Craig
chip1057
2008-10-21 21:29:12 UTC
Seems like you had good successes.

As for Palin, I've seen them sign in person, but I guess you have to
be in the front or picked out.

Chip
AutographDC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
Craig
Craig
2008-10-22 02:17:43 UTC
With Palin there were only six of us standing there as she RAN by and
didn't even look up when we called her name.
Post by Craig
[...]
Craig- Hide quoted text -