TNA Fan Interaction - SHOW REPORT
Todd F.
2009-10-19 17:18:32 UTC
I just updated my site with the show report for TNA Wrestling Fanfest I went
this month. Goto my site, http://www.toddsautographarena.com and click on
What's
New. It's under 10/18/09. I also have photos I took with all the wrestlers.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Mr Black
2009-10-20 11:01:24 UTC
Post by Todd F.
I just updated my site with the show report for TNA Wrestling Fanfest I
went to
this month. Goto my site, http://www.toddsautographarena.com and click on
What's
New. It's under 10/18/09. I also have photos I took with all the wrestlers.
Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Great photo with Daniels!

MrB
Todd F.
2009-10-24 10:55:22 UTC
Thanks! I finally got to meet him all of these years. I met his wife
many years ago when they lived in Pasadena. I sold her a notebook for
Daniels.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena