what's the best photo pricing going on now?
2009-01-01 00:51:11 UTC
Hi all,

I have to make a crapload of photos ... some 4x6 and some 8x10 and I
want to mail a ton out. What is the best rate/place going now?

Any help would be appreciated.

PS Happy New Year to everyone. It's looking up for me! I just got a
call and my son FINALLY got a job and it's not bad (pays about 20 I
think he said per hour). Now I can finally get a good night's sleep!
Zoom
2009-01-01 18:36:24 UTC
Post by Sue H
Hi all,
I have to make a crapload of photos ... some 4x6 and some 8x10 and I
want to mail a ton out. What is the best rate/place going now?
Any help would be appreciated.
PS Happy New Year to everyone. It's looking up for me! I just got a
call and my son FINALLY got a job and it's not bad (pays about 20 I
think he said per hour). Now I can finally get a good night's sleep!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
thanks,now I can sleep !
Mr Black
not getting any attention hey.....poor you
Sue H
2009-01-04 15:18:51 UTC
I got several replies via email. I posted to the other groups and
THOSE people are kind. There's nobody left here because of you
apparently. Oh well... I'll stick here because I know you're lonely.

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 21:52:40 +1100, "Mr Black"