crazy people
2008-03-28 15:17:18 UTC
Collectors of Star Wars I hear are paying INSANE prices for common
graphs... 200 bucks for someone worth 20 on an UNINSCRIBED 8x10 but
getting 200 for inscribed cut items or index cards, magazine pages
etc.

If you are a person paying these prices because you are worried about
authenticity, email me. I have THOUSANDS of items I'll sell you at
50% of the price they are charging. Just tell me what item they are
selling and send me an email forwarding what they asking (proof they
are asking these insane price... and GETTING THEM), and I'll make you
a deal at half that.

I feel sickened by what I heard this morning. I sold rare items like
Jeremy Sinden, Alex McCrindle and Isaac Grand (where only three people
got graphs EVER so only a half dozen at MOST exsit and the guy died)
for a grand total of 200 bucks for all three! Now, I guess if i had
the crowd who was so desperate to fork over their money for peon
people, I could be selling these for what? 2 grand each? If you want
my last Isaac Grand or my last Jeremy Sinden and Alex McCrindle, and
will pay 2 grand each, I will sell them to you. i will guarantee they
are legit and I will guarantee they RARE as they come.

I will sell you a signed SAG card from the rarest person in Star Wars
for 5 grand... there are only two autographs in exsitance and she died
many years ago. I GAVE ONE AWAY. I was told by the family she never
signed an autograph in her lifetime and they gave me everything they
had with her sig on it...

I'll sell my Sebastian Shaw for 3 grand. It comes with OTHER sigs.

You want to pay those prices, come to ME.

Sorry, had to blow off some steam. 150 bucks for Bonnie Piesse....
puhlease. I'll sell you one for 50 and she told me in person I was
the very first person to ever write to her and she put my letter in
her scrapbook because it was the first fan letter!

PS and I can use the money; my glass stove just cracked and now I need
a new stove... and because of that I'll need a new fridge and I need
this custom ottoman and all these items are about 3-4 grand total....
so go on, email!
Sue H
so go on, email!
Sue H
2008-03-28 15:34:57 UTC
Swee Lim; only a couple in exstance (he only ever signed for two
people). I'll fork over my Revenge of the Jedi Sweatshirt and the
signed card for 5 thousand and possibly the letter that came with it.
He will never sign again and this is one of the rarest things people
ever coveted in my collection. I'll sell the other two sweatshirts he
gave me for 500 each (non SW but from other films he worked on); worn
by him...

Want the first ever Kiera Knightley index cards she ever signed?
Email me ... make an offer and I'll consider.

Also, Harrison Ford for 250.00 and Carrie I'll sell my CII photos as a
set of four for 500

(frustrated person willing to ditch entire collection now for the
right price).
so go on, email!
Ed Harper
so go on, email!