Missed Kate Hudson Yesterday
Bob
2008-04-10 09:44:27 UTC
She was filming at the Mr Tux next to my office yesterday, guess she
showed up right after I left. The lights are back out there now so
maybe she will be abck today. I guess Kraft services was set up right
next to us on the other side of the building, reports from co-workers
was it was veri impressive setup. If your in or around Boston their
filming right at Downtown Crossing.

Oh yeah and Kevin James is at the Rain Forest Cafe today at the
Burlington Mall.

Bob
Sue H
Bob
Max
2008-04-10 17:18:57 UTC
Post by Sue H
Good luck! Both would be EXCELLENT to get in person I'd think. Let
us know!
That's one lady I would like to meet.