Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers IN PERSON STORY
a***@gmail.com
2008-08-14 16:52:26 UTC
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I switched to Outlook instead of
Outlook Express and still haven't figured out where you add newsgroups
so I'm just using my gmail account for now. The summer is definitely
heating up and Autograph Pros LLC isn’t one to miss out on the biggest
names in the business. This week we set out on a mission to obtain
autographs from the 2 biggest names in the pop industry. First off was
Hannah Montana star Miley Cyrus. She was scheduled to appear on the
Today Show. We arrived into the city (Manhattan of course), and
figured out best shot would be to get her at the hotel. We weren’t the
only one thinking this as there was a fair crowd for 7am waiting for
her to exit and within minutes she exited the hotel and was kind
enough to sign a strat style guitar and then a couple of our hot pink
electric guitars that we had brought just for her! Thanks Miley! Not
only did we get her to sign them, we also videotaped her signing them!
FLAWLESS PROOF!
After getting caught up on the information about her schedule we opted
to not go for her over at the Today Show as we knew she’d be going to
Central Park later and figured that would be an easier opportunity.
Instead we headed over to Jessica Simpson’s hotel in hopes of securing
her on a couple guitars and photos. Unfortunately Jessica decided to
sneak out the back and we walked away empty-handed. Oh well, catch ya
later Jess.
Next it was off to Central Park to meet up with Miley again. She was
there to launch the cross-country fundraiser “Bolt Across America” to
benefit the ASPCA and raise awareness for animals in need. This was
all part of the promotion for her new movie “Bolt” and what a great
way to use her stardom! Upon arrival she assured us she’d find time to
sign for us later so while immediately disappointed, she’s one of the
few that has been true to her word so we weren’t ready to leave any
time soon. We met up with her after she did her thing and she was
SUPER SUPER NICE! She signed several more guitars for us including a
really sexy purple Les Paul bodied guitar and a few more Strat style
guitars which we will be getting custom airbrushed with her portrait
on. Again, we were able to get FLAWLESS VIDEO PROOF on these guitars
being signed. I’m really glad we did as her signature can range from a
quick “MC” to a full every letter signature with a lot in between.
When a star’s signature is not that consistent it’s vital to have
FLAWLESS PROOF to ensure what you are buying is real and here at
Autograph Pros LLC we are going way above and beyond by giving you
video shots of your items being signed!

After the Central Park event I believe Miley headed out of town
towards the airport. She had been in town for a short stay to promote
her new cd Breakout which by the way has blown and debuted on the
Billboard Chart at #1. In the end we are now featuring multiple
guitars featuring FLAWLESS VIDEO PROOF. Each guitar has an average
price tag of $600 so please contact us immediately if you are
interested on one as these will go fast.
Next up was the Jonas Brothers who were performing at the New England
Dodge Theatre in Hartford, CT on 7/26/08. We had the information on
both the hotel and that they were doing some sort of commentary over
at a Convention Center in town so we figured we’d have a few shots to
secure their autographs. Unfortunately we missed them coming in the
night before the show by only minutes. That didn’t deter us and we
showed up the following afternoon figuring we’d try again on their way
to the interview. We showed up and were impressed at the number of
fans waiting for them. There were almost as many for when The Rolling
Stones were in Hartford years ago!
While we waited by the buses one of their entourage, possibly their
tour manager came up to us and explained that they’d all come out and
sign but that we needed to wait up by the corner with the other fans
as they would not be stopping in two spots. Normally these tour guys
and security are all liars and just try to manipulate you out of your
perfect spots so of course we were hesitant. These types of decisions
are ones that make or break a day. If we decide to stick by the bus
entrance where we know they have to come to, we have a few scenarios
that could result. One is that we get them and no one else does. This
is often the case, but the tour manager seemed sincere and the wording
he chose (they won’t stop twice) really made me believe he was telling
the truth. The other scenarios were that we’d upset them and they
wouldn’t sign for anyone, and of course the final scenario would be as
he warned, they’d only sign for the crowd at the corner and not for
us. We opted to trust their manager, and believe me this was a very
tough decision. One that reaped incredible rewards….
After waiting another ½ hour, Nick, Kevin, and Joe all came walking
all the way up the street to the corner as the Manager had promised
and were super nice to all the fans. They spent at least 5 minutes up
there with us taking photos with everyone that asked and SIGNING
EVERYTHING! We were able to get 4 guitars signed. One is a beautiful
gold guitar that looks just like one that they play. Another is a
sunburst vintage one, again looking like one that they play, another
is a strat guitar that we plan to get custom airbrushed, and the last
one was a USA Flag guitar, really cool! How do you know these
autographs are real you ask. WE ALSO HAVE FLAWLESS VIDEO FOOTAGE OF
THEM SIGNING EACH GUITAR AS WELL! Again we go above and beyond to
secure the hottest names in the nation and bring you more proof of
authenticity than you could ever expect or ask for. These guitars are
all going to go fast as we are also selling these at $600-$900 each.
Please email us immediately if you are interested in any of these
incredible signed guitars. With the proof that accompanies them I have
to seriously point out that these will fly off the shelf. Less than 1%
of all autographs even come with proof so to have FLAWLESS VIDEO PROOF
is 2nd to none and these guitars are all visually and mechanically
spectacular guitars.
Visit www.autographpros.com to view these great items and more.

That’s it for now. Please feel free to email me back with comments or
questions using the CONTACT US form at the top of my website. Or just
call me toll free at 1-866-544-PROS (7767).

Michael Kasmar
Owner: www.AutographPros.com
UACC Registered Dealer #237
Accredited Better Business Bureau member with a lifetime of complaint-
free feedback
Sue H
2008-08-14 18:24:28 UTC
None of these are too my taste but cool stories. I often wonder how
these huge entities from the machine are as I've heard the Jonas
Brothers and Miley are so popular mobs appear everywhere for them.
Much like the Beatles or Stones used to be mobbed. Glad to see they
understand the fan business and how it helps THEM as well.

Nice on the guitars. Where do you get them (the specialty ones)?

I liked this part about the security lying etc. I've found that as
well. Oftentimes, they understand die hards won't go away, so they
try to trick them. I've seen them say things like "they've left" when
they haven't, or "they're down there..." and they aren't. Or they
won't sign (and they will). So like you said, it's a judgement call
because pissing them off could be a disadvantage too. Charming them
can work SOMETIMES but not all too often. Depends who and what mood
they are in that day.

Ever try bribing? Often wondered if anyone's tried that.
Calrima@aol.com
2008-08-14 20:23:15 UTC
Mike as much as I love collecting thru the mail.........

Its still a thrill seeing them face to face like you do.

Muhamad Ali and Arnold , were both huge thrills for me in person, as
I had idolized them both.

Whats a great hobby!

Den
Tony Evans
2008-08-14 23:48:12 UTC
best to sell these guitars quickly and not to hang onto them for long,
because in 4 years from now, no one will remember who Miley Cyrus
was.....she'll be a has been.

<***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:c22e4381-6773-4e45-b081-***@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...
[...]

After waiting another œ hour, Nick, Kevin, and Joe all came walking