Ford price
2008-03-28 18:17:44 UTC
I was wrong. It's 470.00 plus shipping.

http://www.officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=75
barefoot
2008-03-28 20:53:50 UTC
insane..
is it as insane as hammill getting $100 ea though?
how about unknown football players that won't even be drafted in the
first roudn for $25...i just saw a private signing item with john
david booty and chad henne for $25 ea...they are both projected as
third rounders or worse?

how about reggie bush routinely charging $100 per sig and he's done
NOTHING in the NFL so far? same with matt leinart (at least he's
lowered to $75- what a crock!)

but people are paying it...i'm to understand that the brady signing is
almost (or is already) sold out. that guy signs NOTHING for free, but
this is silly..

i at least got ford on 2 items the other night (and he still signed
star wars items), and i'm officially finished with all my star wars
posters as far as the main people and lucas are concerned. but that
saved me 900 clams! i guess if you NEED him, you'll pay it (i'm not
saying you in particular sue)..

surprisingly enough, i haven't seen official pix selling signed group
posters (they get everyone of the main players on photos as it is, so
what's to stop them?)...what would be the price of these items?
seriously.
mike
Sue H
2008-03-28 21:20:07 UTC
Serioiusly, I can fly to LA and do a stalkazzi thing and get him to
sign two or three items and all my costs are paid for and I get an in
person to boot. So why indeed are these people paying these prices...
what do they have to brag about. Someone walks into the house and
sees a framed Harrison ford Graph. Conversation goes like this:

WOW! That is so cool, where'd you get it.

Person paying stupid prices: "I bought it"

Person who WAS in Awe: "oh".

Move along, there's nothing special here.

mike
barefoot
2008-03-28 21:52:06 UTC
and it will probably sell out too...
how about that brady sales thing too..woweeee!
barefoot
2008-03-28 21:52:57 UTC
and the autographs from ford aren't any better than the ones i (or
anyone else who collects) has gotten in person.
Glenn (SBfan2000)
2008-03-29 00:08:34 UTC
My thoughts exactly! If its going to be that great of an auto then spend
the money to meet him. It would make for a much better conversation and a
much more jealous friend. :-)
mike
Gummby3
2008-03-30 00:13:34 UTC
Most likely because they know that they're have pushed the envelope
with individual actor prices. If they charged for a group item of the
surviving cast, what they are scalping people for with Ford, you would
be looking at an item costing roughly 4-6 GRAND. I think that they
realize that as gullible as some collectors are, they would not pay
that much. Again, I have been surprised with this hobby.
--
Mike
Gummby3
Mr Black
2008-03-30 01:22:44 UTC
Post by barefoot
i at least got ford on 2 items the other night (and he still signed
star wars items), and i'm officially finished with all my star wars
posters as far as the main people and lucas are concerned. but that
saved me 900 clams! i guess if you NEED him, you'll pay it (i'm not
saying you in particular sue)..
Yeah, i think its people still believeing the myth that Ford does not sign
who purchased those photos.
I know for a fact that when he was down here in Melbourne for a film
premiere he signed up a storm on everything....SW, Indy, etc;
Post by barefoot
surprisingly enough, i haven't seen official pix selling signed group
posters (they get everyone of the main players on photos as it is, so
what's to stop them?)...what would be the price of these items?
seriously.
mike
I guess its an issue with Lucus and what posters he would deem "official"
for them to use for the signing session

MrB
barefoot
2008-03-30 04:25:27 UTC
dude, lucas licenses EVERYTHING these days...i can't believe that
someone doesn't have a license to "reissue" posters too.
mike
barefoot
2008-03-30 17:34:15 UTC
almost makes this a bargain...

http://www.brettfavreautographs.com/default.php/cPath/47

it's basically brett favre's autograph business.

Ed Harper
2008-03-29 02:14:14 UTC
it's already sold out
Gummby3
2008-03-30 00:14:32 UTC
Insane...
--
Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
Post by Ed Harper
it's already sold out