Jeff Beck
salukidave
2009-04-21 04:13:41 UTC
Got him on a setlist after the second of two shows in Chicago. He
didn't sign before or after at the venue for the first show. On night
#2, he signed for three people including me after the show. I was
absolutely thrilled to get him. I consider him the greatest living
guitarist.
davinci
2009-04-21 18:02:44 UTC
"salukidave" <***@comcast.net> wrote in I consider him the greatest
living guitarist.

That's like saying Bernie Madoff is the greatest living humanitarian.
b***@yahoo.com
2009-04-21 15:26:30 UTC
that's great..he's TOUGH in person.. so much so that when he went on
tour the last few times, it said on his website that he wouldn't be
signing autographs... good one.
c***@aol.com
2009-04-21 20:48:02 UTC
Congrats on that one. He is hard. I got him earlier in the month
when he was in town for the RNR Hall of Fame inductions. Took two
days but he finally gave in. He walked by me several times and just
ignored the three of us there. Finally after he went to lunch the
second day we said Jeff we haven't followed you or bothered you can
you please sign one each? He refused to sign LPs but did sign my 30+
year old Circus mag with him on the cover. He then threw the pen down
and said, "I am not just digging this" and walked off.

Craig
#2, he signed for three people including me after the show. I was
absolutely thrilled to get him. I consider him the greatest living
guitarist.
salukidave
2009-04-22 04:24:00 UTC
Well, I had a drymounted poster on the first day. As I said, he didn't
sign before or after the first show. I talked to someone inside the
venue who told me from his experience that Beck prefers to sign just
CDs and ticket stubs. With that in mind, I left the poster at home for
the second show and brought the setlist.

There were about 10 people waiting for him on the first night, but
only about half that number on the second night. He signed for three
people - a CD, my setlist and another setlist. He signed the other
setlist first, and asked the guy, 'Where did you get that?' Then he
signed for me. What was funny is the other guy with a setlist asked
Beck to sign it again with a better autograph, and Beck did! My
autograph looks better than most I've seen online. The only problem
was there's an extra Sharpie mark a little below his autograph that
got there somehow, but I'm not exactly complaining. I was thrilled to
get him, especially on a setlist, which is what I usually try to get
signed as I'm a big concertgoer. I had a feeling he might sign after a
triumphant two-night stand in Chicago.
davinci
2009-04-22 19:45:16 UTC
Beck deserves to be forged for his attitude. He doesn't even amount to a
wart on Randy Rhoads ass.
He's less than nothing.

#2, he signed for three people including me after the show. I was