Today's In Person
Craig
2008-08-14 01:51:24 UTC
Got to meet Billy Bob Thornton today...twice. He signed three photos
for me at the hotel, then his significant other/manager said we would
have to go to the venue. We beat the tour bus there. He went in for
soundcheck and I saw HER walking around. I walked up to her and
reminded her of what she said and that I would like a photo with him.
She said no problem...right after soundcheck. She came out about 5
minutes later and motioned for me to come over. When the other 'graph
seekers saw this they ran. (So much for my 1:1 time LOL) He came out
and we posed for our picture together and I had him sign a giant
drumstick, since he is a drummer, originally. He flipped when he saw
it. I went back to the car and brought him a pair, hoping for a
trade. He thanked me profusely and then said he had to go. So much
or free tix. LOL

Craig
Sue H
2008-08-14 02:47:25 UTC
That's cool. So how does he sound? I know some celebs like Bruce
Willis and Russell Crow have bands as well. I didn't think either
sounded fantastic but don't think I heard Billy's band. However,
Bruce Willis did seem to play the harmonica very well!

Very cool on your drumsticks though I hope you weren't out too much.
Craig
Gummby3
2008-08-14 02:57:22 UTC
I read today that Thornton is slated to portray Freddy Krueger in the
'Nightmare On Elm Street' remake. Yes, this is just another clue
that, for the past 15 years, the screenwriters have absolutely no
creative ideas in Hollywood. These people that picketed for more
money are giving us yet ANOTHER remake of a movie that they remembered
watching as a kid. The only thing I can figure is that they remember
the movie/TV show and think it's a new idea...
--
Mike
Gummby3
Craig
Craig
2008-08-17 21:48:47 UTC
We asked him about that and he said that was untrue...but then again
maybe he didn't know it at the time...???
Post by Gummby3
[...]
Craig- Hide quoted text -
Gummby3
2008-08-18 01:01:56 UTC
That is odd. I got the information from a recent interview with
Robert Englund. Who knows? It could be a purposely misleading
"news leak". It wouldn't be the first time that Hollywood has
done this. Most likely won't be the last. :-)
--

Post by Gummby3
I read today that Thornton is slated to portray Freddy Krueger
in the
'Nightmare On Elm Street' remake. ï¿œYes, this is just another
clue
that, for the past 15 years, the screenwriters have absolutely
no
creative ideas in Hollywood. ï¿œThese people that picketed for
more
money are giving us yet ANOTHER remake of a movie that they
remembered
watching as a kid. ï¿œThe only thing I can figure is that they
2008ny