Chiller Time Convention NJ
pe2
2008-09-20 16:11:57 UTC
Hey all-

anyone out there going to "Chiller Time" in NJ 10/24-26/08????

Burt Reynolds, John Schneider and Cathy Bach would be the main draws for
me...

pe2

PS: Link can be found on www.dukesfest.com
Max@MGMemorabilia
2008-09-20 20:50:16 UTC
Post by pe2
Hey all-
anyone out there going to "Chiller Time" in NJ 10/24-26/08????
Burt Reynolds, John Schneider and Cathy Bach would be the main draws for
me...
pe2
PS: Link can be found on www.dukesfest.com
http://www.chillertheatre.com/gt/gtc4.htm

Burt Reynolds, Linda Hamilton for me, I bet they charge less than shows in
the UK as well so you could get twice as many! :-)
Max@MGMemorabilia
Possibly Brian O'Halloran for Clerks as well
Sam Jaber
2008-09-20 21:14:41 UTC
Kip Winger and Ace Freely. LEGENDS WILL BE THERE. NICE!!!
I see a ton of good names there
Max@MGMemorabilia
2008-09-20 21:56:50 UTC
Post by Sam Jaber
Kip Winger and Ace Freely. LEGENDS WILL BE THERE. NICE!!!
I see a ton of good names there
me too and If I went to something like that I'd want to spend 2k-3k UKP!
;-)

Just knowing some that stuff would move well in the UK
pe2
2008-09-23 00:19:30 UTC
test
Calrima@aol.com
2008-09-23 05:14:57 UTC
Very Impressive lineup of guests!

Den

2008-09-23 17:34:17 UTC
I just watched a B movie at best with some of these people in it... it
had Burt Reynolds, John Rhys-Davies, Ray Liotta, Leelee Sobieski etc.
I was remarking how such good actors could all come together to do
such a B-film! And now they've lowered themselves to conventions, LOL
Something is wrong in hollywood for sure becuase the A-listers are a
bunch of NO TALENT people while the good actors left for TV and
conventions.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
NoAce
Ah...What philosophy...the wisdom of a collector
Sue H
2008-09-24 01:06:17 UTC
Ah back at ya, glad to see you back in the game. And doubly glad you
appreciate me enough to read through my posts.