If anyone wants anything...
2009-01-09 17:52:31 UTC
I MAY go here (annual Williams burg Film Fest) if I am bored. But the
guests don't thrill me this year. If I do go, I would just get Joe
Canutt (he did some stunts for "Lost in Space" which I collect) and
Ron Harper who was uncle Jack in "Land of the Lost". The others are
all older mostly Western actors, though I think a couple might have
Star Trek credits (I saw at least one did,,,forget who). But if
interested email me. If I go, I'll pay (just tell me your limit per
photo as they all charge different and they won't give you prices
ahead) and you can reimburse me if I obtain it for you (plus shipping
of course).

http://wff5.tripod.com/id16.html

This offer only applies to verified email addresses and people known.
No trolls
pe2
2009-01-09 21:29:21 UTC
Sue-

Remember, to-Bo Hopkins was a member of the "Pharohs" in the Cult classic
American Graffitti.

Can't do it this time, due to our transmission dying, but I'd definitely go
after Bo Hopkins, Steve Kanaly and Ron Harper. I remember Ron from the
"Planet of the Apes" television series. Yes, I'm dating myself now...

Happy Hunting-
pe2 (Mike)
Sue H
2009-01-10 01:34:52 UTC
You going this year? There's some oldies there. If I go, I'll buy
the program, have them sign free probably. There's not much to do at
that film fest, but I like the laid back nature of it.
pe2 (Mike)
Zoom
no trolls..damn...we get left out of everything
Sue H
2009-01-10 01:33:57 UTC
And have glossed over the two posts that "outed" you. Oh and we had a
side bet as to when you'd post again and to what type of post. Bouya!
Slam dunk. You're nothing... so predictable and not EVEN a challenge.

Go away. You bore me.
pe2
2009-01-10 02:17:47 UTC
ahhh, reading what the troll posted - definitely jr. high at the most. Go
back and do your homework!
Zoom
2009-01-12 01:29:11 UTC
Post by pe2
ahhh, reading what the troll posted - definitely jr. high at the most. Go
back and do your homework!
What does pe2 mean,I think I have an idea ?

:)
:(
Zoom
2009-01-12 01:26:02 UTC
Post by Zoom
no trolls..damn...we get left out of everything
Yikes...you need more pats on the back...your total lack of self-confidence
has never been
more evident.
i BORE you,nyuk..nyuk..nyuk
I would think that someone that posts the drivel that you do is bored all
the time,or in need of attention,
which you seem to lack.
Slam Dunk..great comeback..why didn't you say you own me like that other
loser.
You certainly have the need to be needed.
Go Away !
Never...there must be someone here that has an interesting idea,something
fresh,you should
go far,far away.
You lack any imagination or drive,or you wouldn't be here posting the same
ridiculous nonsense.
I never looked at you as any kind of challenge (what are you thinking ?),I
'm just here for something to
help with my collecting.You are the most tired one of the very small group
here.
You wouldn't know predictable if it bit you.
Its great..I bored the boring..a great success for me !
The only funny posts you have are your lame comebacks to me,the other guys
put some
half-assed effort into their stuff,you cant even do that..shame,shame,shame.

"Dont stop believin
Hold on to the feelin
Streetlight people "

From the lyrics of the lame,some
Inspirational advice,you can be the little engine that could one day post a
good idea
you never know
:)
:(
Sue H
2009-01-12 03:24:31 UTC
And I drivel? Your responses are inane drivel at its best! Wow, look
at all the crap below! You're here to get help with collecting? Other
than Joe, nobody posts anything here because of you... so unless
you're using Joe, you're just a troll.

Next....
Post by Zoom
[...]
From the lyrics of the lame,some