FS: Steve Carell "Autographed" Promotional Photo
j. r. sinclair
2008-12-10 12:00:40 UTC
Steve Carell "Autographed" Promotional Photo

I have for sale a full color, glossy photo, of actor Steve Carell.
The photo measures 4x6 and features Steve Carell in a scene
from the feature film "Dan In Real Life"
The photo is autographed "Steve Carell" in black felt-tip marker.
Price $45. US plus postage

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you
Sue H
2008-12-10 14:19:01 UTC
I don't know if secretarial or not, but a couple months ago, I got a
signed photo (Mine I sent) ttm.... actually two of them from the
office. Jenna Fischer also signed but never heard back from Rainn
Wilson or John Krazinski