Ian Whyte?
2008-05-09 19:44:50 UTC
I may have asked this many moons ago but I am revisting writing... has
anyone had success by mail with Ian Whyte or will he not sign because
he wants cash? Seems like something in the back of my mind is
thinking the latter. I really want him for my Potter collection; I am
abuot to try a couple dozen or more.
Calrima@aol.com
2008-05-09 20:21:45 UTC
Sue,

The man is GREAT.

***@mac.com

He will send you a color photograph for free!!

Dennis

My group

2008-05-09 20:34:47 UTC
Wow; that's phenominal. I'll email immediately. THANKS!!!!
Post by ***@aol.com
Sue,
The man is GREAT.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
Calrima@aol.com
2008-05-10 05:52:59 UTC
Sue,

Your welcome as i'm here to share

. ALSO....... you may even get two photos, a promo and a Predator 8 x
10!!! He is very , very kind,.

Dennis
Owner
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
Sue H
2008-05-20 15:34:44 UTC
Great; neutrals are now counted as negatives. Here's my story on
that... a couple months ago I bought two pots from someone who put ONE
piece of newspaper around them (not each but TOTAL so the pots were
clicking together). THe pots were broken (dust) pretty much. But I
left the negative BEFORE I got the pots anyway because it took weeks
to get it. They "forgot" to mail it etc.... and I originally told
them this was for a project and I needed it inside of two weeks so
please tell me if that was possible as I won't bid and go with
something lesser.... they told me NO PROBLEM. But did not mail them
till a couple days before the event. So I left a negative on that
(one of very few I've ever left in 9 years of Ebay; I have left maybe
a half dozen total negatives EVER). Anyway, the pots were broken too
so I left the feedback as the seller didn't respond for days to the
broken pots. When she fixed it (she did repay) I felt bad as my
nature is, and I could NOT retract the negatives, but I added a
comment seller DID refund and apologized (slightly at best; like she
was annoyed with ME when she's the one who was late mailing it and it
was the worst packaging I've seen in my entire life....ONE sheet of
newspaper no bubble, no styrofoam, no cardboard...just a box with two
pots wrapped in one sheet of newspaper and NO Tape even!). Amazing
someone thought that would go 10 feet without being broken?

Anway, you are not allowed to count negatives for buyers, but neutrals
are now the negatives.

It took me YEARS to get the ONE UNJUSTIFIED negative to be 99.9 (guy
ripped me off, I left bad feedback as he admitted to not sending and
refused to send the item saying it wasn't worth his time and I was
cheap for not understanding his fees made him in the negative for it,
calling me cheap), and now this?

I am so freakin' pissed off, I cannot stand it. Who do I call?

First they allow someone to leave a negative for NO REASON and now a
neutral that was also unjustified or if it was, it wasn't a BAD thing!
If I were you all, I'd check my account.

What is your feedback score? Did it go up or down?
Post by ***@aol.com
Sue,
The man is GREAT.