Harrison Ford
L. Miller
2008-11-20 14:48:57 UTC
I have a copy of a "Sabrina" script signed Harry Ford.
Lorrie S.
2008-11-20 18:35:55 UTC
how do you know it's authentic?
Sue H
2008-11-20 16:27:48 UTC
compare to only known real sigs obtained in person. Get many
exemplars. I have a couple on my site I believe.
www.starwarsautographcollecting.com/signaturedatabase.htm

Click Actors then his name.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-11-25 23:09:14 UTC
i got him last night and asked him about the signings with official
pix. he gave me a run down of how great the charity that his portion
of the money goes to and if i had the money, i'd buy one of them from
that company. he was really nice (nicer than usual anyway as he signed
multiples after the game the restaurant played with his car) and for
once, quite chatty with the collectors that were there. i posted a
nice ford on my myspace page if you've seen my posts, you'll know what
it is...
http://www.myspace.com/hollywoodstuffsdotcom

if you are interested in looking. i also post up my autographing trips
on there as well. you can check it out if you like.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-11-26 00:22:58 UTC
sue, i clicked on your link and it didn't work...
whaaatuup?
2008-11-26 01:47:58 UTC
Don't know.... haven't updated in weeks. I only got one Pirate in the
past week so haven't had much to report. I'll check it out.