RIP NASCAR's Sam McQuagg
pe2
2009-01-11 22:10:32 UTC
One of NASCAR's early pioneers has left us.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=Au7VLQaqm2d8ojO2Mpep.Sfov7YF?slug=ap-obit-mcquagg&prov=ap&type=lgns

He was a great TTM signer. I sent him a request, 1 3x5 and a couple of extra
NASCAR trading cards he could keep of the late Dale Earnhardt. i later
learned he and Dale were friends. in my return, came back the 3x5, and 3
different Sam McQuagg post cards from the 60's-one of which was extremely
rare, according to later research. all were signed in blue ball point pen.

RIP Sam and thanks for signing-
pe2
Sally Crimson
pe2
Zoom
no such luck
Sue H
2009-01-13 03:44:46 UTC
Post by Sally Crimson
darn, when I saw your post I was hoping there was another spectacular NASCAR
death crash with YouTube footage.
no such luck

Wow, illiterate, NOT funny one bit, immature and a sadist to boot! We
really got lucky with you!
Zoom
2009-01-13 16:20:25 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by Sally Crimson
darn, when I saw your post I was hoping there was another spectacular NASCAR
death crash with YouTube footage.
no such luck
Wow, illiterate, NOT funny one bit, immature and a sadist to boot! We
really got lucky with you!
What are you trying to say ?
We need more guys driving in a circle or oval ?
What a great sport,well not a sport,more like killing time.
Gummby3
2009-01-13 14:05:14 UTC
"Killing time". That could be said about every sport. If that's how
you want to spend your free time, nobody can fault you for it.

Baseball - you hope to hit a ball thrown at you and hope that nobody
catches it.
Football - you throw a ball and hope that somebody does catch it.
Basketball - you throw a ball at a hoop and hope it goes in.
Golf - the most moronic, IMO. You hit a ball and then go chase it.
Tennis - you hit the ball over a net with a racquet and hope the other
person isn't as capable.
Hockey/Soccer - the same sport, just different surfaces - essentially,
you two teams beat the hell out of each other with a ball/puck thrown
into the mix.
Trolling - posting nonsensical responses in hopes of irritating
others.
--
Mike
Gummby3
Sue H
2009-01-13 15:51:55 UTC
Post by Gummby3
"Killing time". That could be said about every sport. If that's how
you want to spend your free time, nobody can fault you for it.
Baseball - you hope to hit a ball thrown at you and hope that nobody
catches it.
Football - you throw a ball and hope that somebody does catch it.
Basketball - you throw a ball at a hoop and hope it goes in.
Golf - the most moronic, IMO. You hit a ball and then go chase it.
Tennis - you hit the ball over a net with a racquet and hope the other
person isn't as capable.
Hockey/Soccer - the same sport, just different surfaces - essentially,
you two teams beat the hell out of each other with a ball/puck thrown
into the mix.
Trolling - posting nonsensical responses in hopes of irritating
others.
Only problem is, he doesn't irritate anyone! It's more of a sport to
us because the more he posts, the more ridiculous he appears and the
more we get to have a bit of fun! In a way, it is kind of sport.
However, he's so freakin' (as in his own terms "unfunny") that it's
not even funny... hahaha. If you're gonna troll, at least have an
outstanding quality that makes you a good one!
Zoom
2009-01-14 00:14:05 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by Gummby3
[...]
Hey Sue zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......
boring,boring,boring
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze come up with an
original idea.
Zoom
2009-01-14 00:35:06 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by Gummby3
[...]
Oh I know I irritate you big time,beacause everything I say about you is
dead on.
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo defensive.Talk about psychology you are a
doctors dream,I've never seen anyone as defensive as you.The truth doesn't
only hurt,it stings
for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
I see how your way off-topic posts have stopped,perhaps because of me,me
thinks its because
no one gives a damn.No credit for me,credit the others the ignore you like
the plague.
Do you deny it ?

Post by Sue H
us because the more he posts, the more ridiculous he appears and the
more we get to have a bit of fun! In a way, it is kind of sport"
There is no "us " ,or " we " here its just you.
I see other somewhat useful posts from others that get many replies,you on
the other hand you usually
get nothing.
How does one respond to nothing,quite a puzzle don't you think ?
But you forge ahead,with the never-ending quest for attention.
I 'm glad you think that there is an army of people laughing at me,
probably are in your little attention-seeking world .

BTW I got some atograph replies back today,but they are actually famous
people so I won't
bore you with the details.
BTW-2
Golf does suck big time,can't see the point of the dumb-ass game,but NASCAR
just strikes me
as painfully boring and repetitive.
Driving around in circles,ooh boy,break out the popcorn.
But for you Sue its perfect entertainment for the short attention span
theater type.
:)
:(
Gummby3
2009-01-13 22:15:01 UTC
And Zoomy the Ironic succeeds in keeping his newly won title of King
Of the Snooze Posts. No wonder he has the "zzzzz" in his posts. He
even bores himself.

Ironic...
--
Mike
Gummby3
-= Star Collector =-
www.star-collector.net
Celebrity addresses the way they should be - free.
:(
Zoom
ah...she returns..welcome back
Gummby3
ah...she returns..welcome back
Sue H
2009-01-14 01:46:59 UTC
Ah, he can't keep his belly button and his ass straight, so how's he
gonna keep posts straight!
Sue H
2009-01-14 01:29:49 UTC
Post by Zoom
And Zoomy the Ironic succeeds in keeping his newly won title of King Of
the Snooze Posts. No wonder he has the "zzzzz" in his posts. He even
bores himself.
Ironic...
ah...she returns..welcome back
Well, he knew you were gonna kill yourself if you didn't get enough
attention today. Personally, I think we should all lay off for a
while and let you get to the inevitable.
pe2
2009-01-14 01:18:06 UTC
Yeah, Gummby(M),

That's why i think this person is a young student. His brand of humor falls
in the middle school age....

Happy Hunting-
pe2
Sue H
2009-01-14 01:26:21 UTC
Post by Zoom
Oh I know I irritate you big time,beacause everything I say about you is
dead on.
Ummm, yeah, not quite! LOL
Post by Zoom
You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo defensive.Talk about psychology you are a
doctors dream,I've never seen anyone as defensive as you.The truth doesn't
only hurt,it stings
for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.
Wow; here's the problem though; there's nothing I have to defend... so
what are you talking about? As usual, you drone. BORING.
Post by Zoom
I see how your way off-topic posts have stopped,perhaps because of me,me
thinks its because
no one gives a damn.No credit for me,credit the others the ignore you like
the plague.
Do you deny it ?
LOL You are totally delusional. Besides, I don't get half of what you
are trying to say. Didn't you learn how to speak correctly or write
correctly yet? Good God, go back to class instead of sitting in your
mother's basement all day will ya.
Post by Zoom
There is no "us " ,or " we " here its just you.
And apparently you! I think you need to go to math class too. Gee
whiz, innumerate to add to the illiterate to the desperation. That
makes for a lethal combo!
Post by Zoom
I see other somewhat useful posts from others that get many replies,you on
the other hand you usually
get nothing.
You do? um, HELLO, what world do you live in? Oh that's right, the
little world you know is lights out at 9 PM. Tell your mom you need a
bigger bedtime story, so you can learn a little more.
Post by Zoom
How does one respond to nothing,quite a puzzle don't you think ?
But you forge ahead,with the never-ending quest for attention.
I 'm glad you think that there is an army of people laughing at me,
probably are in your little attention-seeking world .
Do you ever listen to yourself? You are so idiotic.... you make
absolutely no sense to anyone but yourself. If I am so attention
seeking, I have you for giving me the attention I obviously must
seek! Oh thank you... you make my day. And apparently we compliment
each other because I believe it's YOU who wants the attention. At
least when I speak, I do so with some remote education behind me. LOL
Post by Zoom
Golf does suck big time,can't see the point of the dumb-ass game,but NASCAR
just strikes me
as painfully boring and repetitive.
Yeah, and this relates to what now? What about Nascar as it pertains
to my posts? Here you are again, too moronic to even keep your people
straight on here. I have only one racing graph in my collection and
that was an in person. So get your people right. Personally we all
could care less by the way as to what you find boring, dull or
"dumb-ass". I don't like golf either but don't diss those who do.
You get it now? Nobody likes people who offend others for no reason.
You are despised by all here. Nobody will tell you because they don't
like the interaction with trolls. Many feel its best to ignore.
Personally, I like letting you sink deeper in your own shit. I also
like getting little clues about you so one day, you'll "disappear".
Why will you disappear? Well that's between you and me now isn't it?
Post by Zoom
Driving around in circles,ooh boy,break out the popcorn.
But for you Sue its perfect entertainment for the short attention span
theater type.
:)
:(
Um, I guess that is you? You're the only one turned on here, proving
how little your life actually amounts to.
Zoom
2009-01-14 04:58:18 UTC
Post by Sue H
Post by Zoom
Oh I know I irritate you big time,beacause everything I say about you is
dead on.
Ummm, yeah, not quite! LOL
Hey Sue -lets finish,if there is any hope in the world you will learn how a
newsgroup actually works.
I can't do this anymore,it was a joke (on you).
Some years ago I came on here because the group really did work,now I see it
doesn't work anymore.
Back then there was some useful information here,that is not the case
anymore.
I'm not joking when I say the www.startiger.com is the place to go,this
group is a total joke now.
When I saw your posts I was pretty surprised that there was little or no
sunstance left here.
I couldn't believe that you actually expected someone to respond to
that...stuff
Be that as it may I thought something useful would return or you or some of
these people would have
something to offer,you don't.
I guess like the weather,you can't change some things,I'll use the more
useful places for collecting info.
It was fun in the beginning,it ain't now.
Like tennis,when you volley,its no fun when the other person can't volley
back,too bad !
Too bad you couldn't smell a joke.
Goodbye,farewell...gotta go...maybe comeback in the future..gotta look up my
ancestors...
or find my son a job...hang ouside the courthouse...blah,blah,blah
pe2
2009-01-24 22:20:18 UTC
honestly, I still think it's Barefoot in disguise...LOL (the old Barefoot)
Johnny Pride
2009-01-14 01:51:38 UTC
Football - you throw a ball and hope that somebody <does catch it.

the coolest moment in football history was when LT sacked Theismann on
Monday Night Football. Here it is:

pe2
2009-01-12 21:40:12 UTC
Another troll!

Sho-Vel!!! Regulars-you know what to do...:)

pe2