desperation
2008-12-13 15:28:39 UTC
see how the trolls must try to take a dig at EVERY single legitimate
post here? Desperation is so unbecoming. If you want attention, go
elsewhere, because nobody cares; from now on all trolls will be
ignored by all including myself.
chip1057
2008-12-13 16:48:27 UTC
That's why AutographDC was created, to keep out trolls. It's being
managed well by Dennis,
so if anyone wants to be in a better group. I'd recommend
AutographDC. Dennis keeps a close watch on
the group, and does very good. I guess there's no one now on
alt.collecting.autographs who can manage and
delete posts the way we can do that on AutographDC Yahoo! Groups.

Chip
AutographDC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc
Sue H
2008-12-13 16:54:08 UTC
We have a group on Google too... a ttm autograph group that is still
going pretty good. People actually are posting addresses... and
useful info and NOT ONE single fight, troll etc has happened. Such a
dichotomy!

Zoom
2008-12-14 00:53:57 UTC
Post by Sue H
see how the trolls must try to take a dig at EVERY single legitimate
post here? Desperation is so unbecoming. If you want attention, go
elsewhere, because nobody cares; from now on all trolls will be
ignored by all including myself.
desperation

1.. The condition of being desperate.
2.. Recklessness arising from despair.
Maybe if legitimate didn't mean dumb in here,this group would be very
different.
Thanks for telling me that you are ignoring me,I didn't notice.
BTW,the great actor Van Johnson (rip),was a very gracious signer.
Loved him on I Love Lucy (Nick at Nite).
:)
:(
Either way !
Sue H
Either way !
Calrima@aol.com
2008-12-14 05:36:58 UTC
Friends,

By all means if you want to join our group and enjoy the hobby to the
fullest, please give us a try. There is no cost and you will enjoy,
the kind, helpfull people that hang out with us .Everyday there is
FREE addresses that work. For Chip and I, its a labor of love. Hope to
see ya soon.

Den
Owner
Zoom
2008-12-16 02:57:46 UTC
Post by Sue H
You fit the definition of desperate...espeically definition #2. You
may add dumb if you want; that fits too.
Sha na na na, sha na na na na na (bah-doo)
Sha na na na, sha na na na na na (bah-doo)
Sha na na na, sha na na na na na (bah-doo)
Sha na na na, sha na na na na na (bah)
Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip, mum um um um um um,
Get a JOB
Sha na na na, sha na na na na na
b***@yahoo.com
2008-12-17 19:25:27 UTC
hey chip...just tried to sign up for your group...interested to see
how it is.
b***@yahoo.com
2008-12-31 19:38:29 UTC
but you didn't accept me.