Did Elvis Really Sign This?
Ted
2008-05-25 17:04:54 UTC
"...I cannot get over how many sellers on EBAY have dozens of
record albums all allegedly autographed in person by Elvis
Presley...Most of these albums are all signed in the exact same
spots on the record covers, same markers, and identical in every
way..."

Continued: http://easyurl.net/ElvisSign
higher elvisarchy

pe2
2008-05-26 21:34:44 UTC
Plonk. Go back and do your homework.
higher elvisarchy
2008-05-29 01:44:58 UTC
pheh i love how they spell out the fact they're trying to filter you and
can't.

HORK!