universal studios is burning down!!!
barefoot
2008-06-01 20:52:36 UTC
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/blaze-erupts-on-universal-studios-lot/20080601095209990001

check it out...sad day for some historical movie sites.
Max@MGMemorabilia
2008-06-01 23:00:19 UTC
Post by barefoot
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/blaze-erupts-on-universal-studios-lot/20080601095209990001
check it out...sad day for some historical movie sites.
Saw it on the news this evening. Back to the Future set gone.... I saw
that in 2000 when I was in LA. Gutted I'll never see it again

Reckon they will build it back up or just build new stuff?
Sue H
2008-06-02 01:05:37 UTC
Sad, I've been there; it was a must do on any S. CA tourist list. Old
Tucson Studios (near where I lived) burned down too. Well part of it;
they rebuilt I think. I am guessing this park was insured.