OT: need votes
2008-04-01 13:50:41 UTC
Need votes for my cat... in a contest to win a vacuum. If won, vacuum
going to family with child with allergies who don't have money for
anything extra after rent and groceries...

Link is long and if gets cut off, needs to be put together.

Cat is Oscar; a loveable cat who bites and torments my other cat
Thumper. But he's gorgeous with blue eyes and mostly great
temperament. Funniest thing about him is his litter box problem...
when he's done, he comes out of it like a bat out of hell or his
butt's on fire. Pretty hilarious. We took him in when he was about
to be abandoned.

Had to resort to emails and this to get votes because there are
thousands of people submitting their pets and after going through a
hundred pages, I never saw my cat pop up! Hard contest to win.

barefoot
2008-04-01 16:22:52 UTC
you have a lot of free time :)
2008-04-01 20:37:34 UTC
yep; but that only took a second. someone else asked me to vote for
theirs last week and I did and added my two cats this week. The
vacuum would go to a good cause so vote!
http://www.bissell.com/products_by_lifestyle/pet_products/mvp_pet_photo_contest/vote_on_photos/voting_period_13/page_id/47185/default.aspx?imageurl=http:%2f%2fimages.bissell.com%2fimages%2fincludecontent%2fmvp%2fperiod13%2f910.jpg&ref=mvp%20period%2013%20-%20my%20pet&pet=910&utm_campaign=mvp+period+13+%2D+my+pet&utm_source=MVP+Period+13+%2D+My+Pet&utm_medium=legacy
barefoot
2008-04-01 22:36:15 UTC
that's so cute..i wasn't trying to rip you..i hope you know that.

2008-04-01 22:48:06 UTC
No worries; didn't think that. Oscar is cute. Lots of cute dogs but
more dogs win than not.