Motor City Con (In Person Autographs)
Craig
2008-04-19 11:31:45 UTC
I will be attending the Motor City Con in May, if anyone is
interested in having me obtain autographs. I charge a $5 fee per
autograph to cover my standing in line, etc. Here is a partial guest
list:

Avery Brooks - "Benjamin Sisko" from Star Trek (IMDb)

Jarrett Crippen - "The Defuser" from Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
season 2 (IMDb)

Denise Crosby - "Tasha Yar" from Star Trek: The Next Generation
(IMDb)

Micky Dolenz - Drummer for the The Monkees (IMDb)

Ami Dolenz - Witchboard 2, Pumpkinhead II (IMDb)

Erik Estrada - "Officer Francis Llewellyn 'Ponch' Poncherello" from
CHiPs (IMDb)

Lou Ferrigno - "The Hulk" from "The Incredible Hulk" (IMDb)

Mick 'Mankind' Foley - WWE Star (IMDb)

Andee Frizzell - "Wraith Queen" from Stargate: Atlantis (IMDb)

M.C. Gainey - "Tom Friendly" from Lost, "Peters" from The Dukes of
Hazzard (IMDb)

Gil Gerard - "Capt. William "Buck" Rogers " from Buck Rogers (IMDb)

Erin Gray - "Col. Wilma Deering" from Buck Rogers (IMDb)

Christy Hemme - TNA Wresting Star (IMDb)

Gregory Itzin - "President Charles Logan" from 24 (IMDb)

Virgil/Vincent Jones - WWF Wrestler (IMDb)

Charlotte Kemp - Playboy Playmate (IMDb)

Gail Kim - 1st TNA Women's Champion (IMDb)

Walter Koenig - "Pavel Chekov" from Star Trek (IMDb)

Martin Klebba - "Marty" from Pirates of the Caribbean (IMDb)

Juliet Landau - "Drusilla" from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (IMDb)

Chase Masterson - "Leeta" from Star Trek (IMDb)

Edie McClurg - Carrie, Ferris Bueller's Day Off (IMDb)

Anthony Montgomery - "Travis Mayweather" from Enterprise (IMDb)

Melody Mooney - "Hygena" from Who Wants to Be a Superhero? season 2
(IMDb)

Tony Moran - "Michael Myers" from Halloween and Halloween II (IMDb)

Trisha Paytas - "Ms. Limelight" from Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
season 2 (IMDb)

Cindy Pickett - "Katie Bueller" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off (IMDb)

Alan Ruck - "Cameron Frye" from Ferris Bueller's Day Off, "Capt.
John Harriman" from "Star Trek" (IMDb)

Cathy St. George - Playboy Playmate and various films (IMDb)

Felix Silla - "Twiki" from Buck Rogers (IMDb)

Cliff Simon - "Ba'al" from Stargate SG-1 (IMDb)

John Stork - "Hyper-Strike" from Who Wants to Be a Superhero? season
2 (IMDb)

Tom Sullivan - Make-up artist and director (IMDb)

Robert Z'Dar - "Maniac Cop" from Maniac Cop (IMDb)

There are also LOTS of comic book artists at the show. If you are
interested in anyone, email me offlist and we can work out the
particulars. The show takes place the weekend of May 16th.

Craig
pe2
2008-04-19 13:15:16 UTC
For the newbies in here-

Craig is awesome when it comes to helping others out! He has helped me on
occasion get classic tv stars/wrestling legends, and i've done the same for
him.

Craig gets an A+!

pe2
Craig
2008-04-20 14:55:29 UTC
Guess it would have helped for me to list the website
www.motorcitycomiccon.com

You can email me at ***@aol.com for specifics. Remove
the no spam.

Craig
Craig
Todd F.
2008-04-22 04:34:15 UTC
Craig has helped me get sigs for quite sometime and always does an
excellent job at it.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena