Good websites for a newbie collector
t***@yahoo.com
2009-03-03 14:28:23 UTC
Hi, its me again. Thanks sue for your help with my last post. I am
disabled and dont have the money to join star tiger.com. Is there any
non-paying sites that can help me? After rent is paid, im rubbing
nickles together....

Thanks
Traci
Sue H
2009-03-03 16:03:35 UTC
There are many sites with addresses but if you are out to make money,
not sure you'll get any real signers that will fetch you money that
way. Most signers who are legit, are not worth so much. In addition,
you have to know who is signing and who's a secretarial etc.

Just google celebrity addresses and a whole lot of sites will pop up.
You may find you'll spend as much getting them as they are worth....
or spend more. Not sure this is the way to go to make money.