Highlander Autographs
David C Anderson
2008-03-21 01:23:28 UTC
Hi
Iam after some Hightlander Signed 8x10 Autographs for my collection can
anybody help me in my search

2008-03-21 14:46:54 UTC
What are you looking for? Purchase? TTM addresses? Someone else who
collects that to trade with? If a specific address or something, post
what you are looking for and someone might be able to help you look.
Personally, I don't know of conventions for that or a specific site or
anything. For buying, I'd be careful; there are only a few good
dealers out there. Ed is on here, he might be able to help.

David C Anderson

chip1057
2008-03-24 01:03:53 UTC
Kevin Sorbo was at one time hard to get TTM. I wouldn't know of any
dealers who would be trusting
except through the UACC. Some of them are really good dealers.

Chip
2008-03-24 14:52:37 UTC
I've seen his names at cons. check Autographfica or Creationnet
(creationet; forgoet which way it's spelled).