Join Our Autograph Club
Calrima@aol.com
2009-08-07 23:38:54 UTC
Chip and I have the best autograph club on the internet. We have 118
members, and both dealers and collectors are welcome. The posts are
flying everyday and you can even add links to your website.

Den

alvin ralph
2009-08-18 08:24:22 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Chip and I have the best autograph club on the internet. We have 118
members, and both dealers and collectors are welcome. The posts are
flying everyday and you can even add links to your website.
Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
Hi

Great autograph club you guys have..........
see i wants to know something, recently i visit an websit
everythingcollectible dot com, they have variety of Signed Memorabilia
are they reliable or real

alvin ralph
davinci
alvin ralph
bill haverchuck
2009-08-20 15:12:36 UTC
Post by ***@aol.com
Chip and I have the best autograph club on the internet. We have 118
members, and both dealers and collectors are welcome. The posts are
flying everyday and you can even add links to your website.
Den
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/autographdc/
The best autograph/address site is www.startiger.com
So you have to pay,its worth it,no nonsense !!