Ebay response... if you think you have input, you do NOT
2008-05-22 15:16:23 UTC
Okay, they did not address my two sentence email where I said "I am
disappointed in your new feedback system. Please close my account"

Instead, this was the answer I got (and PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO The
sentence beginning with "However, our company...."

Dear Sue,

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to your vaulable suggestions.

eBay welcomes comments from members of our Community, and we
appreciate your suggestions. This type of communication helps us
improve our services and meet your needs.

However, our company policy doesn't allow us to accept suggestions
unless we specifically request them. We hope that you understand that
this policy can avoid future misunderstandings if new products,
services, and features developed internally by eBay employees seem
similar or even identical to a member's idea.

***Important***
Any comments or materials (including questions, technical or creative
suggestions, and ideas) that you send to us aren't considered
confidential or proprietary. To learn more about eBay's policy on
submitting unsolicited ideas, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/unsolicited-ideas.html

For more information about sending suggestions to eBay, go to:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/newtoebay/suggest.html

It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing eBay.

Sincerely,
Steve N.

eBay Customer Support

Something is amiss at Ebay and for those who say "they listen to their
customers" HA!
Gummby3
2008-05-22 16:18:04 UTC
I guess we're all a "community" just as long as we mind our tongue,
stay out of the way and agree with everything that they throw at us...
I've seen abusive relationships with more freedom...
--
Mike
Gummby3
customers" HA!
Sue H
2008-05-22 19:51:31 UTC
Post by Gummby3
I guess we're all a "community" just as long as we mind our tongue,
stay out of the way and agree with everything that they throw at us...
I've seen abusive relationships with more freedom...
Read this again (see below) people ... first they welcome suggestions
on one paragraph and in the next they doen't allow or accept
suggestions! They talk with a forked tongue...I'd say out one side of
their mouth then the other but it's more like out their rear ends! To
admit also your suggestions are not listened to unless solicited by
them is INSANE. By the way, I've taken their "surveys" and it's all
abouot them trying to make money. NOTHING in the way of any of my
concerns seem to ever appear in their marketing questionairres.