READ MY AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING ADVENTURES...
barefoot
2008-05-17 06:13:47 UTC
READ ABOUT ERIC CLAPTON AND THIS YEAR'S CROP OF NFL ROOKIES HERE:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=243537584&blogID=395432829

HAVE FUN,
MIKE
barefoot
2008-05-17 07:55:38 UTC
i only posted it for you because there aren't any good in person
events on here lately (every once in a while)
mike
Al D.
2008-05-17 22:20:56 UTC
sorry, not interested in works of fiction
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=243537584&blogID=395432829
Post by barefoot
HAVE FUN,
MIKE
Mr Black
2008-05-17 21:18:03 UTC
and here come the barefoot haters...same old same old
Sue H
2008-05-17 21:22:38 UTC
Actually I liked the story... that's what Barefoot does best. I was
gonna comment but later; I am exhausted. Ignore the trolls...

Mr Black
2008-05-18 02:19:57 UTC
i like it also, but everytime you block the troll, they just change names
barefoot
2008-05-18 03:19:20 UTC
i love being challenged to an internet fight...the guy won't say
anything about me to my face...coward!
Sam Jaber
2008-05-20 16:47:01 UTC
why do people have to bash eachother for posting info. this jerk is
the reason more people don't make post. barefoot keep up the posts.
a***@yahoo.com
2008-05-20 22:04:18 UTC
Post by barefoot
i love being challenged to an internet fight...the guy won't say
anything about me to my face...coward!
I'll say something to your face next time I spot you out getting
autographs. And then I'll make you kneel and grovel, begging for
forgiveness in front of everyone to keep from getting your butt kicked
in public.
Sam Jaber
2008-05-20 22:56:24 UTC
alabama when are you really gonna see him. just let it go. this room
doesn't need to hear this
Sue H
2008-05-20 23:06:36 UTC
In addtion, Barefoot and I have had our problems, but I agree; that
comment threatening physical violence is actually something you can be
arrested for. If I were barefoot, I'd mark the post and forward it to
the police and while I was at it, I'd forward your ID, and ask if they
could trace it.

On another Barefoot note, I am not a fan of his past issues including
the shill bidding, but as i remarked to someone else today, I would
advocate people not bringing that up anymore, as it was a LONG time
ago. If he's clean for 10 years, I think he's paid his pennance.
However, anything he does from now on or has recently of course is
fair game. There should be a line drawn somewhere and to me a good
mark is 5 years or more... if People are clean, let it go.

To Barefoot, I would also like to suggest leaving Strickler alone.
You are seemingly trying to stir things up constantly so unless he's
found to do something new, let it go as it starts to get a bit unfair
after a while and remember, to treat others (Strickler in this case)
as you would like to be treated if it were you.

Now onto something else... has anyone seen the Indiana Jones movie
yet? I know a lot of press, charity and other releases have been
shown. I'll be going Saturday.

doesn't need to hear this
Mr Black

<groan> another keyboard warrior...
barefoot
2008-05-21 17:36:16 UTC
exactly...he's posted this time and again, and like i said, doesn't
have the cajones to say anything to my face.
barefoot
2008-05-21 23:32:58 UTC
i would LOVe to leave strickler alone...seriously...but someone has to
stand up and put the forgers out of business...especially when it's
this obvious.

Gummby3
2008-05-17 22:09:21 UTC
What I find funny is that the trolls come in to make fun of autograph
collectors when they're the sad ones. Their lives are so boring that
they have to search out a hobby group just to try and cause trouble...
If they are NOT trolls, and actual collectors, try contributing to the
group's topic (in a positive way) instead of wasting our time, their
time and the time of potential contributors
--
Mike
Gummby3
barefoot
2008-05-18 01:00:56 UTC
well, i will say this..
he's consistent. but that ip address thing is WONDEROUS...and i know
who posted it...

and to tell it all, it's no where near a work of fiction. autographs
are easy out here if you know where to go...it's my JOB, i better know
where to go...huh?

enjoy doing what you do "al d"...because they are right...you are
sadder than i could ever be. and i have all the pictures to prove
it...and if you went to my myspace page, you'd see it...

so keep it up...it's fun..and you definately don't want to run into me
in the street...