for the regulars - up and running! Ric Flair SUCCESS!! Woooo!!!
pe2
2008-09-20 16:09:44 UTC
Hey Gang-

I haven't posted in awhile, due to the wedding and move. yes-I got married
to a long time friend of 20+ years, and we recently moved to a new place.

Recent Success: My coworker went to NWA Legends Charlotte, and had a in
person encounter with the Nature Boy himself-Ric Flair! Vince got my 4
horsemen photo completed and a PWI Centerfold signed - get this as a "guys
only" wedding present. He said Flair was really nice, wouldn't personalize,
but signed everything legibly! Woooooooo!!!!!

Maybe next year....
Gummby3
2008-09-20 16:59:06 UTC
Congrats and glad to see you posting again. :-)
--
Mike
Gummby3
Maybe next year....
Craig
2008-09-20 23:34:22 UTC
Congrats on the Flair. He is always great when he is on "wrestling
time" his words not mine... Oh, yeah and congratulations on the
weeding too. LOL

Seriously, all the best to you and Mrs. pe2!
Maybe next year....
Mr Black
2008-09-22 14:39:27 UTC
firstly, congrats on the marriage :)

secondly, you got flair?!?!? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

MrB
--
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
Maybe next year....
pe2
2008-09-23 20:24:32 UTC
Post by Mr Black
firstly, congrats on the marriage :)
secondly, you got flair?!?!? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
MrB
Yep-NWA Legends brought in Flair for the first time. Flair is now hitting
the show circuit since Vinny doesn't "own" him anymore. My co-worker went
down to Charlotte and bought me 2 autographs as a guy 2 guy wedding gift!
Pretty cool I'd say!!!

Thanks Mr. B!

Sue H
2008-09-23 17:31:36 UTC
Well, glad you finally made the move and seem happy! I know you were
planning it for a while and selling off a few pieces to pay for the
honeymoon. Hope that went well....

Cool on the Flair too. Congrats on all accounts!