For the Hampton Roaders...Obama again-
pe2
2008-10-27 22:57:02 UTC
For the Hampton Road readers-

If you have seen, an Obama rally is going to be at Harbor Park (Tides) in
Norfolk tomorrow night, 10-28-08 - beginning at 7:00.

The park officials usually bring celebs thru the park front door, but with
it being Obama-i have this gut feeling, they will bring him in via limo thru
the outfield fence in centerfield. I won't go-I doubt I would even get
close, not counting secret service being there.

Good luck to anyone who goes.

pe2-
chip1057
2008-10-28 19:12:40 UTC
I haven't been lucky in getting even one TTM autograph from Obama,
even
before he got famous. I may pay $125 per one inperson signature,
though.

Chip
pe2-
Sue H
2008-10-28 19:43:59 UTC
I won't go either as once was enough; same old stump speeches are
getting tiring. Palin was in Richmond today. The only one I've not
seen is Biden at this point. At this event, I wonder if they'll let
people all around him (probably be on the field) and in the stands.