Need help
2008-04-26 14:21:54 UTC
I've been seeing a lot of autographed "redemption" trading cards,
meaning you have to buy or get the redemption card, mail it in and get
the graphs.

Where is a list of expiration dates for Artbox cards? I can't find it
on their site or anyhwere....
Mr Black
2008-04-26 15:51:03 UTC
These dates are often printed on the redemption card itself, the pack, or
the box.

MrB
--
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
on their site or anyhwere....
Sue H
2008-04-26 16:11:15 UTC
So the person who I asked the question on lied to me... they said "I
have no clue honestly, but I think to the end of the year". I looked
up and found out the cards came out in 2006 (fall I think) so i am
guessing it's expired or nearly so.

MrB
mclovin
um...duh...um..i think...um...who cares
Mr Black
2008-04-26 23:34:27 UTC
Post by mclovin
Post by Sue H
I've been seeing a lot of autographed "redemption" trading cards,
meaning you have to buy or get the redemption card, mail it in and get
the graphs.
Where is a list of expiration dates for Artbox cards? I can't find it
on their site or anyhwere....
um...duh...um..i think...um...who cares
school holidays are not over yet?
Run along now jr before i spank you down like the two bit clown you are
mclovin
2008-04-29 20:02:56 UTC
Post by Mr Black
Post by mclovin
Post by Sue H
I've been seeing a lot of autographed "redemption" trading cards,
meaning you have to buy or get the redemption card, mail it in and get
the graphs.
Where is a list of expiration dates for Artbox cards? I can't find it
on their site or anyhwere....
um...duh...um..i think...um...who cares
school holidays are not over yet?
Run along now jr before i spank you down like the two bit clown you are
don't waste time if you can't even be even a little clever
you are shooting blanks
Mr Black
2008-04-30 09:23:49 UTC
Post by mclovin
you are shooting blanks
If only your dad was doing the same we would not have you trolling our group
Sue H
2008-04-30 14:38:21 UTC
LOL that's a great comeback!