Hampon Roads event
2009-05-06 21:07:52 UTC
Coming October 3rd at the American Theatre in Phoebus (Hampton) will
be Kevin Bacon and the Bacon Brothers. This is the most EASY event in
the world to get autographs from. It's a tiny little theatre in a run
down little area with no where for them go go but the side alley door
or the front (which both doors are a few feet apart). they have to
pass you to leave. I'll be there... in case anyone in this area is
going.
Todd F.
2009-05-07 02:08:59 UTC
I've always wanted to meet Kevin. I have a photo sitting here I've wanted to
see out forever... if I can find it.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena