HOLLYWOOD SHOW - JULY 18th & 19th
Todd F.
2009-06-07 08:05:05 UTC
For over 10 years I have attended this show. As usual I will be obtaining
autographs for everyone at the show. The celebrities have their own photos
but I do allow you to send your own items be it photos, books, albums,
posters etc..etc.. If you want a specific type of photo let me know and I
will do my best to get it off the table. If you want a certain inscription,
color of sharpie etc.. I have a FORM you need to fill out to send to me. I
charge a $5 service fee on top of what the celebrity charges at the table.
The show is on JULY 18th & 19th.

If you have any questions email me at adramelech*NOSPAM*@charter.net. REMOVE
THE *NOSPAM*.

* GUEST LIST JUST UPDATED *

Rosanna Arquette
Shelley Hack
Doug Bradley
Erika Eleniak
Stephanie Beacham
Jonathan Schaech
Alan Young
Jim Winburn
Lou Ferigno
Sid & Marty Krofft
Kathy Najimy
Yancy Butler
Kristy Swanson
Jason Mewes
Jenilee Harrison
Luciana Carro
Tommy Kirk
Taylor Dayne
John Hock (Jason)
Dick Wieand (Jason)
CJ Graham (jason)
Summer Altice
Martine Beswicke
Richard Brooker
Bobbi Brown
Tony Burton
Edd Byrnes
David Chokachi
Kathleen Coleman
Clifton Collins
Lydia Cornell
Jennifer Elise Cox
Christopher Knight
Adrianne Curry
Bill Daily
Steve Daskawisz
Darcy DeMoss
John Eaves
Angie Everhart
Greg Evigan
Warrington Gillette
Brad Greenquist
Pat Harrington
David Cochise Harris
Gloria Hendry
Virginia Hey
Catherine Hicks
Kane Hodder
James Horan
Billy Hufsey
Kathleen Hughes
Jeremy Jackson
Kenny Kingston
Ken Kirzinger
Maurice Lamarche
Phil Lamarr
George Lazenby
Ari Lehman
Mike Lookinland
Jerri Manthey
Edie McClurg
Tom Morga
Caroline Munroe
Quinn O'Hara
America Olivo
Susan Olsen
Tarah Paige
Lucianna Paluzzi
Rob Paulson
Molly Peters
Paul Picerni
Cindy Pickett
Jack Riley
Robbie Rist
James Russo
Jill Schoelen
William Morgan Sheppard
Van Snowden
Warren Stevens
Leonard Stone
Samantha Torres
Deborah Van Valkenberg
Marcia Wallace
Garry Wallberg
Bruce Weitz
Vernon Wells
Billy West
Ted White
Barry Williams
Francine York

To see a complete updated guestlist go here..
http://www.hollywoodshow.com/

Again -

--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Sue H
2009-06-07 12:56:07 UTC
I'd love Sid and Marty Kroft but I wonder if they're MORE expensive
because there is two of them. Or are they charging a single price?
I'd love Tom Morga too but don't know if he's worth that much. He
didn't sign ttm for me and I tried twice.

Todd F.
Todd F.
2009-06-07 18:55:56 UTC
What do you mean more expensive? They are two seperate people. Of course
they will charge their own seperate prices. Sid and Marty will probably
charge $20 each... so $40 for both. Tom Morga will probably be $20 for B&W
and $25 for Color as usual. You pay per autograph. I wish they had group
rates like for the 3 Brady Bunch "boys" but they all will ask for $20 a
pop... samething.

Todd F.
Todd F.
Todd F.
2009-06-23 11:12:06 UTC
UPDATED LIST - Still plenty of time to send your orders to me.

Shannen Doherty
Rosanna Arquette
Shelley Hack
Tanya Roberts