Astronaut Stephen Bowen- AFTER 7 YEARS!!!!
d***@gmail.com
2008-04-09 23:58:02 UTC
Wow I got this in the mail today and I forgot I mail it out, it was
mailed out on May 27 2001!!!, he return a autograph photo and the
address I used was NASA, JSC Astronaut oOffice, Bldg 4S Mail Code CB
2101 NASA Road 1 Houston Tx 77058-3696. I think this is a new record
for me. Casdon
Sue H
for me. Casdon
pe2
2008-04-10 04:31:37 UTC
beat mine of 4 years...I know you had postage due on that one!
Bob
2008-04-10 09:34:43 UTC
Wish I new you were looking for him. He's my friends brother. He goes
up this year, he's scheduled for the fall. I've been trying like kell
to get my friend to ask his brother to get me Neil Armstrong.
casdon
2008-04-10 11:54:16 UTC
Post by pe2
beat mine of 4 years...I know you had postage due on that one!
NOPE, They used a Pre stamp NASA enevlope.