HOLLYWOOD COLLECTORS SHOW - FEBRUARY 14th & 15th 2009
a***@charter.net
2009-01-15 11:07:26 UTC
HeLLo Everyone!!

Once again I'm going to The Hollywood Collectors Show to obtain
autographs for myself, and
others who can't make it to the show.The Guest List is not even
complete with more guests going to be added so keep checking out the
link. The show is on FEBRUARY 14th & 15th. I will be attending BOTH
DAYS. The time is nearing so you need to start getting prepared to
send your orders in.

As usual you can send your photos, albums, books, posters, and other
memorabilia to me to
get signed for you. Just be specific where you want it signed, color
of sharpie. Make it
easier and label the items with post it's showing where to sign, and
the name of the celebrity
that is signing it. I need everything 1 week before the show. ALL
PAYMENTs must be cleared
before the show with time for me to get the money out of the bank, to
cash postal money
orders, for paypals to clear etc.

Below are only SOME of the guests coming. Click on the link at the end
to see the entire guest list. If you are interested email me back the
names, and I will give you a total. You can pay with USA CASH in the
mail, Paypal, or USA POSTAL MONEY ORDER. Keep in mind that I need time
cash the USA Postal Money Order. I send you a NEW FORM with my NEW
ADDRESS to fill out, to
send with your SASE. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MY NEW ADDRESS. Also I won't
be getting my mail on
Friday, October 3rd, so make sure you get your package to me in time.

EMAIL ME AT ADRAMELECH*NOSPAM*@CHARTER.NET for info. Remove the
*NOSPAM*.

Beau Bridges
John de Lancie
Bruce Dern
Carrie Fisher
Debbie Reynolds
Yaphet Kotto
Malcolm McDowell
John O'Hurley
Paul Reubens AKA Pee-Wee Herman
Eric Roberts
Garrett Wang
Daniel Baldwin
Michael Biehn
Jennifer Blanc
Jake Busey
Elizabeth 'E.G.' Daily
Dom Deluise
Pat Harrington Jr.
Ginger Lynn
Lisa Marie
Jayne Meadows
Susen Olsen
Deon Richmond
Charles Robinson
John Saxon
John Wesley Shipp
Judy Tenuta
Jay Thomas
Linda Purl
Patrick Muldoon

and more..

For a COMPLETE, and UPDATED GUEST LIST GO HERE
http://www.hollywoodcollectorshow.com/Burbank.htm

Todd F.
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
Zoom
2009-01-15 20:39:50 UTC
Post by a***@charter.net
[...]
oooooooh,ginger lynn,worth the admission !
:)
:(
b***@peanutscharliebrown.com
2009-02-16 21:48:12 UTC
Post by Zoom
Post by a***@charter.net
[...]
In all fairness to Ginger. The 'echem' more "Adult" table was very
much in a far corner of the room to distract a more family
environment. And I think it had two P-Stars (Ginger and Seka) that
have been a household (?) name in their own business since the early
days. Everyone industry has a fan base. And if you HAVE to meet anyone
from that biz, it might as well be someone you are more nostalgic
about, right? lol No? Oh well. .
And for $20.00 (depending on how many days, BS,BS) to meet Malcolm
McDowell, Carrie Fisher and EG Daily in person and some of the others
is pretty cool, even if you don't buy anything there.
Personally, I even was trippin out talking to him casually about
various stuff.
And since I've been skulking around since 1979 I've really have never
been star struck by anyone since I was 8 and met Gil Gerard on the set
of Buck Rogers . lol

Anyways. Thanks for letting me rant a bit. I just drank two red bulls
and I liked your sarcasm. lol

-Brad

b***@peanutscharliebrown.com
2009-02-16 21:32:48 UTC
Post by a***@charter.net
[...]
Hey Todd,

I hope you had a great time at the show this weekend. I was booked at
the last minute for the show. But I hope you stopped by my table to
say "hi" and chat a bit. After 25 years I still find the collector
shows alot of fun to see old friends and it's especially satisfying to
hear stories of how Charlie Brown, etc changed their lives in
different ways. Even as close as I am to the character, I still find
similarities between the two of us. lol

I hope you get a chance to go to WonderCon at the end of Feb. It's
going to be INSANE there. Have you seen the panels and guest list?
It's gonna be a good time! And make sure you stop by to say HI! =)

Thanks for goin to the show!

Brad