Ultra pro Platinum sleeves for 8x10 Autographs
David C Anderson
2008-05-06 00:00:10 UTC
Hi

Can anybody in the Autograph world help me in my search for the following
item Ultra Pro Sleeves for my collection of 8x10 autographs .

David
pe2
2008-05-06 00:10:52 UTC
I bought them on eBay last time for under $15.00. You just have to pick and
choose your seller, as they can charge you an arm and a leg for shipping!

pe2
Gummby3
2008-05-06 00:13:51 UTC
www.bagsunlimited.com
--
Mike
Gummby3
David
Gummby3
2008-05-06 00:30:54 UTC
I hit enter too early. When you get there, mouse over Trading Cards
and choose Binders & Pages. You want item #A1PPS. 50 pages for under
$12.00 + s/h. Hard to beat that price.
--
www.bagsunlimited.com>