for autographpros...and all others interested...
barefoot
2008-05-25 22:08:30 UTC
look at this dirtbag dealer...

beatles signed stuff with paint marker..
can i ask, were white (or silver) paint markers even available when
lennon was alive?

maybe i should take my vengance PASt strickler.
mike

http://www.autographsamerica.com/product_detail.asp?catalogid=3&productid=5087
AutographPros.com
2008-05-26 01:32:08 UTC
If I'm not mistaken this is the same seller who used to sell on ebay over
the past few years. I don't see that same seller on ebay anymore and don't
recall their name. It may have been MaxArt or something to that affect.
--
Michael Kasmar
www.AutographPros.com

"Have you joined our emailer yet? If not, please do so immediately by going
to http://www.autographpros.com/newsletter.php
Sam Jaber
2008-05-26 02:17:21 UTC
i did a whois search of the website and this forgers contact info is:
AMERICAN AUTOGRAPH AUTHENTICATION SERVICES, INC
***@hotmail.com
27708 SE 246TH AVE
MAPLE VALLEY, WA 98038
US
Phone: 253-218-5337
Sam Jaber
Phone: 253-218-5337
Mr Black
2008-05-26 02:39:09 UTC
ROFL !!!! best laugh i have had today

MrB
--
<><><> ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996 <><><>
barefoot
2008-05-26 06:05:35 UTC
i don't know...
it's just another company with a header when i open my myspace page
up.
mike