VA Beach Fest Events added another guest to the lineup
2008-08-13 16:28:57 UTC
American Music Fest (Largest free Music event annually on the East
Coast) just added Edgar Winter to the lineup. August 31st. Don't
know which stage. Probably 17th street.
Manor House
2008-08-14 18:09:39 UTC
So what was Heart like Sue? They came to the UK back in the 80's and I saw
them.

Steve Perry has a great voice, his solo stuff is good as well, Foolish Heart
one of my favourites.

Would you go and see my favourites, Lynyrd Skynyrd?

Sue H
2008-08-14 18:16:11 UTC
Ann's voice sounded like she does on studio tracks which I thought is
amazing. I've been to dozens of concerts and almost all never sound
like that... she's amazing.

I love Skynyrd; they're playing this month in Elizabeth City, but it's
quite far and we've got another commitment, otherwise, I'd go. I'd
love to have seen them and Jimmy Page etc when they came a couple
years back.

Tony Evans
2008-08-14 23:49:39 UTC
Post by Sue H
Ann's voice sounded like she does on studio tracks which I thought is
amazing.
She was really hot before she blimped out.